1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker-CRAIT (Force Projection) -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me, I’m just going to stick with TFA and TLJ Ahch-To Luke. I know people like this piece as sort of a fantasy EU piece, but I personally just can’t get into it that way. Even though I’m not the biggest fan of the ST, to me it’s still canon and this Luke is still a projection, and not actually Luke.

TFA Luke for me serves as an adequate representation of a Jedi Master Luke, with RotJ Luke essentially being his Jedi Knight look.

I like the look of the sculpt, but not the rest of the figure.
I'll pick up at least one of the headsculpt and make my own jedi master Luke interpretation.
I did the same with Hobo Luke(Just picked up a headsculpt or two) and gave him a Qui-Gon costume.
It was more how i would have imagined him looking.

Might be the wrong thread for this opinion, but I quite like my hobo Luke. Looks sweet with the poncho and hood up.

Hot Toys 'milking' every version of Luke is not all bad, more choice!

Might be the wrong thread for this opinion, but I quite like my hobo Luke. Looks sweet with the poncho and hood up.

Hot Toys 'milking' every version of Luke is not all bad, more choice!

Never be afraid to enjoy your collection. The person who tells you that you’re “wrong” to like something is the one that misunderstands the meaning of “opinion”.
And don’t be afraid to voice your opinion.
I love the hobo Luke’s headsculpt. The costume doesn’t appeal to me. But I have no problem with people who spent their hard earned money and enjoy the figure.

Never be afraid to enjoy your collection. The person who tells you that you?re ?wrong? to like something is the one that misunderstands the meaning of ?opinion?.
And don?t be afraid to voice your opinion.
I love the hobo Luke?s headsculpt. The costume doesn?t appeal to me. But I have no problem with people who spent their hard earned money and enjoy the figure.
Completely agree with Egel and User. Hobo Luke is fn gorgeous. Crait luke is kinda plain and a very basic figure with almost no variety. I akin hobo luke to rey (the deluxe version anyways) as they both have amazing swapping options for display because of how many accessories they both have! Not to mention him wearing his fathers red kyber crystal as a memento is nothing short of awesome (maybe the reason he went a bit mad? Essence of the dark side Anakin used still within the crystal mayhaps? Just my two cents.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Completely agree with Egel and User. Hobo Luke is fn gorgeous. Crait luke is kinda plain and a very basic figure with almost no variety. I akin hobo luke to rey (the deluxe version anyways) as they both have amazing swapping options for display because of how many accessories they both have! Not to mention him wearing his fathers red kyber crystal as a memento is nothing short of awesome (maybe the reason he went a bit mad? Essence of the dark side Anakin used still within the crystal mayhaps? Just my two cents.

It?s not Vader?s crystal. It?s a Jedi Crusader pendant with the remnant of a Sith crystal. But it still is cool memento! And I also wondered if that could have helped him be a little grumpy too lol.

It?s not Vader?s crystal. It?s a Jedi Crusader pendant with the remnant of a Sith crystal. But it still is cool memento! And I also wondered if that could have helped him be a little grumpy too lol.
I was thinking to myself why would he wear anyone elses crystal? And where does it say that? Doesnt make much sense to me. I'll stick with my version xp haha but yah very cool none the less, maybe it's why he felt that murdering kylo was the way to go.

For me, I’m just going to stick with TFA and TLJ Ahch-To Luke. I know people like this piece as sort of a fantasy EU piece, but I personally just can’t get into it that way. Even though I’m not the biggest fan of the ST, to me it’s still canon and this Luke is still a projection, and not actually Luke.

TFA Luke for me serves as an adequate representation of a Jedi Master Luke, with RotJ Luke essentially being his Jedi Knight look.

Yeah even as someone who loves the movie and thought it was an absolutely iconic and badass scene, it will still be kind of weird having a Luke in my SW collection that was only a Force projection and... didn't actually exist. :D

I was thinking to myself why would he wear anyone elses crystal? And where does it say that? Doesnt make much sense to me. I'll stick with my version xp haha

I feel the same way.
I don’t think it makes sense for him to tool around with anyone else’s with crystal than his fathers.
Even if there is another official explanation.

The Last Jedi visual dictionary has a small little blurb on it. It calls it ?Recovered Jedi Crusader Pendant? and it says the trophy is ?made from fragmented Sith lightsaber crystal.?

I mean if you want to believe that sure, but canonically it?s not.
It doesnt say that it isnt. The only thing it says undoubtedly is that it's a jedi crusader pendant. Because canonically at this point until that was made for that film there was no such thing. It could be, it could not be.

It doesnt say that it isnt. The only thing it says undoubtedly is that it's a jedi crusader pendant. Because canonically at this point until that was made for that film there was no such thing. It could be, it could not be.

How could a Jedi Crusader in the past from before Luke?s time wear a Sith crystal from Vader?s lightsaber which fell down the Death Star 2 shaft? It?s really not hard to read between the lines.

How could a Jedi Crusader in the past from before Luke?s time wear a Sith crystal from Vader?s lightsaber which fell down the Death Star 2 shaft? It?s really not hard to read between the lines.
How could a crusader even have a sith crystal to begin with much less a pendant. Jedi are forbidden physical attachment, thus theyd never have such an item. Plus crystals are interchangeable he could have easily swapped it. We saw vader lose the hand and the saber when luke cut it off, we never saw it fall down the shaft. Just because he was on the catwalk doesnt make it so. If you've seen things cut and severed with a downward thrust of a sword the item doesnt always project straight down. Alot of times it spirals off in different directions. Id say It's the same as the ridiculousness of finding Luke's hand in space and rey or anyone else for that matter ever even having Luke's lightsaber from the empire dual, but they did it. And that's even more rediculous then luke wearing some random crystal that he has zero attachment to.

You can argue all you want but I?m telling you what canon says. The burden of proof is not on me to prove your negative proof fallacy. I have already provided and cited the source.
I get what you?re saying and it would be cool if it were Vader?s crystal but canon currently says it?s not. Ridiculousness or not, its pretty clear on what the pendant he wears is.

Back