1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker-CRAIT (Force Projection) -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photoshopped.

LW7uxRJ.jpg

“Pudgy middle school band teacher”

Is
Me
:monkey2

So
Is
This:rock

6tzXnkOvkWASQfnyel7rJVvApYq.jpg

The only thing I'm still not clear on is why Luke chose to project a younger version of himself, since it seems like that would risk Kylo seeing through his ruse too early. Not to mention the audience watching the movie.

I'm sure Kylo would have been just as pissed to see an older and grayer Luke as the younger one. And it would have probably made the final reveal even more surprising and unexpected than it was.

I actually think it was more to really stick 2 fingers up to those who had forseen Luke like this before the new trilogy reared its head.

This is how I imagined an older, wiser Luke.
Not as an isolated tramp sucking on a space walrus's teat.

He didn't exist. But that is fine, as it gives me my EU Luke Skywalker for my shelf.

Why are they making it hard on themselves. All they have to do is grab the current Last Jedi sculpt and give it short hair. His facial features really isn't notceably younger than the other, it's mostly just hair/beard color.

View attachment 432052

Wonder if anyone will do customs of this sculpt for the crait figure. I'm not sure how customizing hair would be, but if you cut the back it could be similar to the hair he has in the film. The sculpt on this figure is way closer to Mark IMO. I'm kinda surprised they didn't just start with this sculpt and modify the hair/color for the crait sculpt.

He just needs a beard repaint and different sculpt for the hair. But that's about it!

They greatly improved TLJ Leia when she was released. Hopefully they do the same for this figure.
Depending I how he looks in Ep9, this might be the last Luke figure I get

The figure's listed as "New Arrival" in Hot Toys official site. Does it mean it's ready to be distributed?

Probably because release is imminent.

I hope.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Back