1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker-CRAIT (Force Projection) -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fact that Hitler somehow found his way onto a toy forum, into a discussion about a make believe film in a thread regarding a figure from that film, indicates that TLJ controversy has reached peak stupid.

I personally don't hate Rian Johnson. I just deeply resent what he has done to my favorite film franchise.

Deeply.

... but not enough to stop me from buying.... ANOTHER Luke Skywalker figure!

First day purchase!

The fact that Hitler somehow found his way onto a toy forum, into a discussion about a make believe film in a thread regarding a figure from that film, indicates that TLJ derangement syndrome has reached peak stupid.

Not so fast.:nono

9dedfa0f155698ba11daa970cabfaa31.jpg

So how about that cool figure here from an iffy movie?

I'm surprised how much I like the base.

I find it silly to waste time and energy harboring disdain for Rian personally just because he made a long chain of very bad choices making episode 8. Movie is dog doo, I'd have no problem sitting down over a beer telling him that very cordially.

Mark Hamill tried to change RJ's mind making ep8, then had the professionalism and peace of mind to let go and do his job as best as he could. Too bad he did not get a better vision to work with.

The fact that Hitler somehow found his way onto a toy forum, into a discussion about a make believe film in a thread regarding a figure from that film, indicates that TLJ derangement syndrome has reached peak stupid.

Well we could start comparing him to Trump next and really get things rolling, lol! :)

Yea i guess you are not a part of it, lol But you did mention them, i quoted you, but wait i'm probably wrong, yet here you are part of the discussion, lol :):) or i guess you are not, i'm not sure to be honest :):)

Yea i guess you are not a part of it, lol But you did mention them, i quoted you, but wait i'm probably wrong, yet here you are part of the discussion, lol :):) or i guess you are not, i'm not sure to be honest :):)

nnsns.gif

Though I’m not interested in engaging in an “I know what you are but what am I?” type of exchange, so I’ll check back with this thread later and save the IQ points for the time being.

Probably someone hating an actual person (who you have never met) because you didn't like their make believe movie. And yes, hating someone you have never met like Hitler is actually completely different than hating someone like Rian Johnson. If you (like the guy above) can't see the difference there, then that is extremely pathetic.

You wanted to say "extremely pathetic" didnt you ?

Why dont you have a brief look at TLJ topic movie discussion box...bunch of what so proudly called "Khev's team" constantly bitching on Lucas legacy (Prequels) on every ** pages and share the same love for TLJ same as you. Why dont you go there and call them pathetic and being a grow up instead ?

People hated this movie for a reason, and just because they have different point of view that offend you dont mean they're "pathetic".

Lol guess i win then, good luck saving the iq points you will need them, nice signature, not sure why people do sigs like that but very nice :) See now that you left, you are no longer part of the discussion. if you really left.

You wanted to say "extremely pathetic" didnt you ?

Why dont you have a brief look at TLJ topic movie discussion box...bunch of what so proudly called "Khev's team" constantly bitching on Lucas legacy (Prequels) on every ** pages and share the same love for TLJ same as you. Why dont you go there and call them pathetic and being a grow up instead ?

People hated this movie for a reason, and just because they have different point of view that offend you dont mean they're "pathetic".

Man...reading comprehension...I think he was saying that it is pathetic to hate someone for making a movie that you hate...don't recall him even mildly hinting that anyone was pathetic for not liking the movie...came across in pretty plain English...

Lol guess i win then, good luck saving the iq points you will need them, nice signature, not sure why people do sigs like that but very nice :) See now that you left, you are no longer part of the discussion. if you really left.

I suppose 58 posts in almost 10 years should have been a tip off as to what this individual is here for. Or not here for, I should say.

0DC49BB1-1E32-4C53-9853-8C6E5F2DDF45.jpeg

Wait, let me restate that in a way that you’d probably better understand:

i.....suppose 58 posts......in almost 10 years......should have been a tip off.....as to what.....this individual....is here for, or not here for, i should, say :) :) :)

The hair I think I could live with if the likeness was better. Though it did look better in those in person pictures posted a few pages back.

Back