Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 1/6th scale Captain Rex Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point im just simply holding my breath for 501st Arc troopers like Jesse, Echo & Fives .

I hear that, particularly Fives. Looking at the obscene eBay prices for the SS version of Fives and Echo there's definitely an opportunity staring Hot Toys in the face there. Now just imagine they'd released those two instead of the Jet Troopers. I wonder which would've sold better :rotfl

The Clone army we need but will never get.

uH9zmmq.jpg

SS did release a few of these such as Gree, Neyo, Bly, Denal/ Cade Bane, Wolfle, Bacara and the 212th.

I have their Bly, bought it from ebay a few years ago for a decent price. Most of them are ridiculously expensive now though.

To me, being the 2 clone looks featured in ROTS overlooked by Sideshow, Galactic Marine and 41st Scout are my top priorities.

I just wish they'd release each clone commander with their troops at the same time, so we don't have to worry whether or not they'll ever see the light of day. Plus the figures help to push the sales of each other. It would also help push some of those PT-era Jedi like Plo Koon, Aayla Secura, and Ki-Adi Mundi. It's inexcusable that we have Cody with no troops, and Coruscant Guard with no commander. If they can release two Shoretrooper variations on the same day then I don't see why they can't do it for clones.

Bring on any and all clones.

Hoping we hear something about Rex in the next few weeks.

OMFG Struthers!

Is it wrong that these days I get more excited looking at pictures of clones than I do sexy women? I blame lockdown!

View attachment 509371

Recently I was sitting on the couch browsing my phone and my wife came over and said what are you looking at, a little suspiciously. I showed her the screen and said, stormtroopers. Her reaction was a mix of relief and disgust. They were some awesome stormtroopers though, so I am ok with that.

Recently I was sitting on the couch browsing my phone and my wife came over and said what are you looking at, a little suspiciously. I showed her the screen and said, stormtroopers. Her reaction was a mix of relief and disgust. They were some awesome stormtroopers though, so I am ok with that.

:lol don't get caught googling for "sexy sith cosplay" then.......you'll find a damn good selection there where Star Wars and sexy women collide !!

I don't foresee them doing many other commanders or troops unless they're featured prominently or were in the films. I'm still waiting for Phase 1/2 movie clones and battle droids.

This has been my most anticipated figure since day 1! Have it preordered from BBTS, and if this is shipping from SS around April when’s the earliest I would prob see this thing? August? Don’t have much experience buying from BBTS

In normal times I would expect it to be a few months after Sideshow starts getting theirs.

But on top of shipping delays, Sideshow has been sending products out to their authorized retailers later and later. BBTS seems to be one of the last.

And I doubt this is shipping out in April. We have not seen the final product photos yet.

At first I thought your August estimate might be a bit too far out, but it might be closer to August then April.

If the final product photos are shown next month, the earliest Sideshow would ship out would be May/June, so BBTS might be July/August.

Who knows anymore.

BBTS is reliable though. Have been ordering from them for many years. You will definitely get your figure. Just might take a bit.

Back