Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 1/6th scale Captain Rex Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like we might get ancillary characters or troops. I just feel like it'd be stunning if they released the entire Bad Batch and doing 1 figure and not the rest would be truly crap. So I have no idea what to expect, but my expectations aren't very high.

Well I take back what I said about the Bad Batch line. Tarkin reissue confirmed and probably will for sure get Fennec now at some point considering the Fett show is also on the horizon. Because Filoni lol.

I'd love a Tarkin re-release. It's the one figure I skipped and regret.

Fennec is also a given, either for this or for Book of Boba. Probably the later I'd guess.

Trailer looks good, but this line is a skip for me. They will never do the whole team and it will end up like baze and cassian all over again. I hope they sprinkle general kenobi and the 212 clones in somehow. Hopefully tarkin gets reissued for people who missed him last time.

The series is set closer to 20 years before ANH so I don't know if they can re-release the same figure as is under The Bad Batch. The rank badge would be different as well.

I suppose they could straight reissue the ANH version as an ANH release, but that feels unlikely.

With delay emails going out for IG-11 it seems extremely likely this will be delayed even if it was released in Hong Kong tomorrow. Probably be lucky to have it in hand by September at this rate.

I caved an PO’d Rex with one of those random $25 coupons SS keeps giving me:lol
The FOMO was real with this one:panic:

Good call. Rex is a beloved character, much more so than Cody - and Cody sold out everywhere fairly quickly. I think Rex won't last long after release and he's going to be quite pricey in the aftermarket.

Good call. Rex is a beloved character, much more so than Cody - and Cody sold out everywhere fairly quickly. I think Rex won't last long after release and he's going to be quite pricey in the aftermarket.

Seems like most figures wont last long after release right now, production numbers seem to be pretty low lately outside of preorders.

Yep, seeing how fast Cody went made me decide to order sooner than later.

Everytime I see this thread bumped, I think photo of shipping boxes have been posted.

Back