Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 1/6th scale Captain Rex Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? I wish they would release in the order they announce, I completely loose track. Figures like Mysterio are going to turn into the new Gamora. They must make them based on order numbers?

Might make sense, Rex has been near the top of best sellers since he was put up last year.

They might as well (probably already) have a production line constantly making clones. I wonder who they will do next. They have 2 troops on PO to be made so hopefully a new commander PO will be up after Rex is out.

Maybe general kenobi and a 212th is next? It would make sense to put them out together. Wait... hot toys never makes sense.

Maybe general kenobi and a 212th is next? It would make sense to put them out together. Wait... hot toys never makes sense.

It would've also made sense to put out Fox with/after the Coruscant Guard, especially as they name-dropped him in that release.

I'm not a big Clone Wars fan, is Fox that popular? Honest question.

I'm hoping for their Airborne trooper.

I love both his Phase 1 and 2 armor. He's brought up now because Hot Toys mentioned him in their Corsucant Guard trooper when he went up.

He's more known for killing Fives, a fan favorite and a clone who came close to uncovering Order 66.

Not surprising. My flexpay will end in early May. So, probably it was expected to be released in early April in HK. So, early March is not a real surprise.

Im so pumped for Captain Rex, my most anticipated release...and im buying x2, just like I did with Cody :impatient:

Any news on when it'll release? It seemed he was the one all these so-called itk's were saying was the next for release a few weeks ago and yet nothing since.

I wonder what the order of priority is for the clone commanders (yes, I know he's technically a Captain), as I think they'll pretty much get around to making them all eventually.

At a guess I'd say...

1) Fox (due them releasing the Coruscant Guard and him being namedropped/teased with that release, otherwise he'd have been much lower on the list)
2) Wolffe (to capitalise on the Clone Wars and Bad Batch hype)
3) Gree
4) Bly
5) Bacara (my personal favourite of the bunch)
6) Neyo

Not sure they'll go beyond that, but it'd be great to think they might make Commander Doom some day.

Any news on when it'll release? It seemed he was the one all these so-called itk's were saying was the next for release a few weeks ago and yet nothing since.

I wonder what the order of priority is for the clone commanders (yes, I know he's technically a Captain), as I think they'll pretty much get around to making them all eventually.

At a guess I'd say...

1) Fox (due them releasing the Coruscant Guard and him being namedropped/teased with that release, otherwise he'd have been much lower on the list)
2) Wolffe (to capitalise on the Clone Wars and Bad Batch hype)
3) Gree
4) Bly
5) Bacara (my personal favourite of the bunch)
6) Neyo

Not sure they'll go beyond that, but it'd be great to think they might make Commander Doom some day.

At this point im just simply holding my breath for 501st Arc troopers like Jesse, Echo & Fives .

Back