Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 1/6th scale Captain Rex Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't realize this guy was right around the corner honestly.

Going to look great with Cody.

Yeah, kinda weird how Hot Toys have backed off on figures from The Clone Wars. Hopefully there will be some new reveals soon.

Agreed.

Was hoping a Commander Fox was around the corner after the Shock Trooper release.

Yeah, kinda weird how Hot Toys have backed off on figures from The Clone Wars. Hopefully there will be some new reveals soon.

I'm sure they're coming. Perhaps a few more Mandalorian figures, as with S1. I wouldn't be surprised they get to Clones at much the same time as last year. When was that ? Mid-year ??

The weirdest omission would be those 312th clones + airborne trooper

Still reckon they're waiting on CW Obi-Wan before releasing those. Maybe after they've finished with the Mando season 2 figures, in the next couple of months, we'll finally start to see some of the MIA figures go up for pre-order. Come to think of it where the heck are those PT Battle-Droids?

I think Rex will be my next pre-order once Sideshow sends me another coupon. Should have one coming soon as I’ve had a couple orders ship recently.

Feel kind of weird- for the first time in ages I only have one figure on pre-order with Sideshow (Ahsoka). I have a few open orders other places though (Alter Ego, Timewalker, EXO-6).

Rex is pre-ordered. I was able to use a $25 coupon I got from Sideshow. Ironically enough the coupon I used was set to expire tomorrow, and right after I used it Sideshow sent me another. :lol. Guess I have to find something else to buy. :slap :lol

I hate those coupons. They should last way longer than they do. I'm not gonna be forced into buying something in order to use a coupon that is expiring that merely covers shipping costs.

Mine expire nearly every time. Maybe once I actually used one.

Hoping we get to see some stuff on Rex in the coming weeks.

I also don't think I've ever used one of those coupons, they expire in like 2 weeks after you get them.

Rex is pre-ordered. I was able to use a $25 coupon I got from Sideshow. Ironically enough the coupon I used was set to expire tomorrow, and right after I used it Sideshow sent me another. :lol. Guess I have to find something else to buy. :slap :lol

I just used mine on Ahsoka. Nice you got another code? When did you preorder it? I just preordered not too long ago and didn't get any other promo code.

If something comes up for PO that i want i'll wait for a $25 coupon before ordering even if it's 6 months or a year later since most of these take a year and a half before being release.

I hate those coupons. They should last way longer than they do. I'm not gonna be forced into buying something in order to use a coupon that is expiring that merely covers shipping costs.

Mine expire nearly every time. Maybe once I actually used one.

They don't have to give out coupons at all. I mean, Sideshow is a business and they're trying to entice you to purchase something else, not give you $25 out of the kindness of their heart. I've gotten a bit more patient as someone else pointed out and holding off on pre-ordering until I get one of those coupons. Almost nothing sells out before release anymore, so there's not much risk to that approach. Of course, you typically have to order something to get a coupon, so it's a bit of a catch 22...

I just used mine on Ahsoka. Nice you got another code? When did you preorder it? I just preordered not too long ago and didn't get any other promo code.
I think that was actually a coincidence that I got another coupon after placing my order.

I recently received a couple figures from Sideshow and I think that?s how their system works now is after a certain time they send a promo code out after an item ships.

I think that was actually a coincidence that I got another coupon after placing my order.

I recently received a couple figures from Sideshow and I think that?s how their system works now is after a certain time they send a promo code out after an item ships.

Thanks, checked my email and about 4 hours after I ordered a promo code was sent. Too bad Cody and Qui-Gon is not on the list.

Back