Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ANH Stormtrooper with some modifications.

image.jpg

I have two MMS267 Stormtroopers for sale, they were briefly displayed and put back in box. They are complete and in great shape. Both have shippers, one is original shipper other is not. Asking what I paid for them $265 firm each shipped in the USA or both for $510 firm , plus 4% Paypal fee.

2017-01-24%2023.22.21.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
2017-01-24%2023.23.13.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The HT Mouse Droid just looks so small and underscaled. The 12" scale Hasbro one seems better scaled but the detail's not quite as good as the HT one.

I have Koto Mouse Droid, Hasbro and HT (and the 1/4 PF). From the 3 versions the best remains the HT, due to the great details on it. The Hasbro is nice, but is lacks a lot of details, still ok for background and such

The Hasbro works for me, I would upgrade to the Hot Toys mouse droid but only if I found one under 20 which I know won't happen.

I have been looking for an mms267 stormtrooper for a while and always see them for $300+ well today.... At comic con. I picked one up for $180 even. Score!!!

DAMN! That was at Planet Comicon at Bartle Hall? I had only found out about the con on Sunday when it was all over. I was wondering why there was so much traffic on the way to Ikea Saturday. I wish I would've known about it sooner.

DAMN! That was at Planet Comicon at Bartle Hall? I had only found out about the con on Sunday when it was all over. I was wondering why there was so much traffic on the way to Ikea Saturday. I wish I would've known about it sooner.

Yea, they wanted $200. Got them to drop it to 180. There was also a kylo ren for $149.

Hey guys , if anyone is looking for a ANH stormtrooper , I have one I'm selling. It's in great shape, very briefly displayed , includes box and Shipper.

Hey guys , if anyone is looking for a ANH stormtrooper , I have one I'm selling. It's in great shape, very briefly displayed , includes box and Shipper.

Yea, you mentioned that already on the previous page. Would be nice if you stopped using these threads as your personal sales page.

Nah, too expensive :p
I have to agree, just a little too much for me, especially when you can just buy the Han Disguise version now. I think HT will eventually revisit the ANH Stormtrooper, I think they didn't change much at all for ESB so they could just rerelease it with ESB packaging.

Back