Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this was $100 I would get it just as a novelty item. Obviously it won't be that cheap, so easy pass. I guess these Stormtroopers are now the new Iron Man.

If this was $100 I would get it just as a novelty item. Obviously it won't be that cheap, so easy pass. I guess these Stormtroopers are now the new Iron Man.
Anything with armor is. Just look at Iron Man as you said and the Armored Batman as well. By the way did the copper Stormtrooper ever make it for PO on Sideshow?

13335792_282435498762581_7804917581271167856_n.jpg

I just...don't understand. There's no reason to buy this at all, as it has nothing to do with the movies or the character of the trooper. But if you want to spend your money on this rather than a real in universe character, by all means.

Is there a suitable replacement for the sticky foam underneath the shoulder bell (armor)? My Stormtrooper Luke has the foam stuck on close to the edge the shoulder armor so it rubs against the bicep armor and is leaving sticker residue on it. Should I just remove the foam altogether?

Looks disgusting in my opinion better do a C-3PO or a Snowtrooper. Where did you find those photos?

I actually like that they are experimenting with chroming on this and the copper trooper so that when they do get around to C3PO they will have hopefully perfected it.

I just...don't understand. There's no reason to buy this at all, as it has nothing to do with the movies or the character of the trooper. But if you want to spend your money on this rather than a real in universe character, by all means.

The intended target market has to be east asian iron man fans and maybe a handful of western milennials.

Hey guys,
I'm looking for an affordable Hot Toys red grated Star Wars stand (either the regular red one or the darker Fett one). If anyone is interested in selling one, please PM me. I'd like to get one for my TIE pilot that I just ordered.....and really don't want to pay the super high US prices on eBay.

Thanks,
Travis

And you name yourself Thrawn? If I can I want, but probably can't.

Back