Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the spacetroopers the same as the storm with just the extra blaster T21B and jump pack? Can the jump pack be removed?

No they are PERMANENTLY FIXED ON, and you will RUIN THE HELMET if you try to REMOVE the HOSE!!!
So you don't need it!

Just to update you on my situation with the defective chest plate. The eBay seller was kind enough to to get a replacement chest plate from Hot Toys and sent it to me. He looks good as new. I'm so happy this was resolved with out any eBay disputes. Kudos to the seller for doing the right thing.

fb0b428e3b71142df63f84fab960c4f2.jpg

9e5878386dc7c6552e2784ec15ac8233.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to update you on my situation with the defective chest plate. The eBay seller was kind enough to to get a replacement chest plate from Hot Toys and sent it to me. He looks good as new. I'm so happy this was resolved with out any eBay disputes. Kudos to the seller for doing the right thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic news!! Now you can truly enjoy this figure!:yess:

Quick question, I had nothing better to do and took apart my Stormtrooper . Now I can't remember how the armor goes back on. Is there a tutorial anywhere? Do the shoulder bells elastic go in from of chest? Do the torso elastics go over the shoulder bells elastic or vice versa? :gah: I should have really paid attention. :(

Quick question, I had nothing better to do and took apart my Stormtrooper . Now I can't remember how the armor goes back on. Is there a tutorial anywhere? Do the shoulder bells elastic go in from of chest? Do the torso elastics go over the shoulder bells elastic or vice versa? :gah: I should have really paid attention. :(

It's actually not that important, just changes how the armour sits, slightly.

From what I recall, on the stock assembly it goes like this:

Shoulder bell elastic in back. The torso will already be attached via the crotch strap beneath the abdominal/back armour and codpiece, but be pushed to the side and down until you have the shoulder bells in place, than it goes over top, with the "suspender"-style straps crossing over each other to opposite shoulders.

It's actually not that important, just changes how the armour sits, slightly.

From what I recall, on the stock assembly it goes like this:

Shoulder bell elastic in back. The torso will already be attached via the crotch strap beneath the abdominal/back armour and codpiece, but be pushed to the side and down until you have the shoulder bells in place, than it goes over top, with the "suspender"-style straps crossing over each other to opposite shoulders.

Thank you! :duff

Gotta say the Death Star flooring looks really cool filling the whole shelf.

I wish these weren't so hard to come by, or so expensive now. I just ordered an extra gray version for my new Threepio coming on Monday. Got it for $20, which isn't cheap but it's the cheapest I've found, with the exception of Toy Anxiety. But those are blink and you miss it there.

I really like it too (maybe that's obvious :lol), but it sort of means no crotch grabbers cause otherwise the figures face inward the way I have the stands set up. Thankfully these Stormies have strong ankles but my spacetrooper can't stand on its own.

I have 7 of the gray stands too and waiting for Leia to make it 8 for the shelf above.

With HT rereleasing a few of their SW figures, should I hold off on getting this trooper hoping they will reissue it, or is evil-bay my best bet?

With HT rereleasing a few of their SW figures, should I hold off on getting this trooper hoping they will reissue it, or is evil-bay my best bet?

They may not rerelease this exact set but you can bet they'll release more OT Stormtroopers. If nothing else Stormtrooper Han will probably double as the tall Stormtrooper from this set, as Stormtrooper Luke could also be the short one.

They may not rerelease this exact set but you can bet they'll release more OT Stormtroopers. If nothing else Stormtrooper Han will probably double as the tall Stormtrooper from this set, as Stormtrooper Luke could also be the short one.

I have Luke, Spacetrooper and the Sandie. My OCD will want Han, regular trooper, Snowie and Scout when they get to it.

They will wait for rogue one and do some more troopers from that

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Anyone able to get these guys in a kneeling or prone (laying down) pose? I have some room above a case that would be perfect for a kneeling or laying down position. Thanks!

Back