Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are the best indeed. And what I said is still the same regarding 501st approving, even with a RS suit.

Just saw your collection pics, I saw them on fb a while ago and what an impressive collection!

Which version is your suit btw? and is the poseable mannequin hard to find?

This 501st sounds a bit like a controlling cult. I wouldn't be caught dead in a SW costume unless it was 1. Halloween or 2. in the bedroom.

There are also no rules in the kitchen, but it would just be difficult with no reward - juice definitely not worth the squeeze.

I wouldn't be caught dead in a SW costume unless it was 1. Halloween or 2. in the bedroom.

download.jpg

r2d2-expected-to-be-more-awesome.jpg

:lecture

I saw a photo of a HT ANH Stormie with a different base. It was gray and not the usual red grated base. Whats up with that?

It was from the HT con display. Thats why I ask...

Forgive me, whoever, I borrowed this image from.

Attachments

• sdcc-hot-toys-star-wars-stormtrooper.0 copy.jpg
    sdcc-hot-toys-star-wars-stormtrooper.0 copy.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 387
This 501st sounds a bit like a controlling cult. I wouldn't be caught dead in a SW costume unless it was 1. Halloween or 2. in the bedroom.

In a way you are right. To be politically correct they accept way oversized troopers, when we know what skinny guys were seen in the movies wearing armor. So this already diminishes their way of approaching armor and fitting an armor. But 501st is not just armor and helmets...

I never wore any armor from the ones I have. From all the helmets I own I tried less than half for a few minutes (the Royal Guard is truly claustrophobic and the AT-AT and TIE were very large and comfortable). I was never interested in joining 501st, nor wearing armor (not even on Halloween). I appreciate their strive for accuracy in some particular cases (unfortunately not everyone though) and especially their work regarding charities which is one of their reasons to be in fact.

Bossk tried to smuggle some wookie slaves past customs, but he got caught.
2b661f916f636ad3a9e9ff24eb817155.jpg
8788ba1b5a420ac27e7240a9f93d309c.jpg

Tried to get some shots with my sisters camera but cant seem to get good shots with it, plus the lighting is bad in that room at the moment. So iphone shots it is.

Back