Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone tell me the width and depth of the red Stormtrooper base stand that's included in the set? Trying to get some measurements but can't find it any where :thud:

so why are pistols included in this set?

Why not. They are an accessory. They were used in promo shots

ProMo(1).JPG

Yep. Planning on that for Marmits?

Thanks!

No one of mine came with a scratch on a boot so I'm going to have to buy a new pair since it's wasn't from SS.

Typical HT QC but at least it was on a replacable part. There were some other issues with them it but what can you do?

Very cool set up. :clap

Was thinking of doing a similar type of display with HT/SS figures next to some of the newer carded Vintage Collection figures.

Lol, I'm thinking of getting a Stormtrooper armor myself so I can wear em with my Jordan on Halloween. But the ones that I want that are 501st approved, cost about 2.5k :panic:

Lol, I'm thinking of getting a Stormtrooper armor myself so I can wear em with my Jordan on Halloween. But the ones that I want that are 501st approved, cost about 2.5k :panic:

Nothing is 501st approved when you buy it (it might have been 501st approved but only for its previous owner). Only if it fits your person might become approved.

They are the best indeed. And what I said is still the same regarding 501st approving, even with a RS suit.

Back