Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also the wrapped some of the figure in plastic and it must have been positively charged cause it took forever for me to get them off my hands.

Why is nobody displaying the rack that came with them?

I wanted to get an exclusive set, with mouse droid and rack, but SSC would not let me buy a set...and the rack is not for sale on Ebay on it's own...and it is not available anywhere else for international customers...

Last edited:
Is this availible in stores in USA? Thinking of buying it when Im on holiday inNew York.

Wow!! Just got the single on the weekend these are amazing!! He just Pops in the detolf!! Will have to move on my Sideshow Sandtrooper and one of my Marmits to get the new HT Sandtrooper he looks fantastic as well.:yess:

Wow!! Just got the single on the weekend these are amazing!! He just Pops in the detolf!! Will have to move on my Sideshow Sandtrooper and one of my Marmits to get the new HT Sandtrooper he looks fantastic as well.:yess:

Did you buy from Sideshow?

Finally saw this in person at my local shop.......he's still too soft around the eyes.....overall looks really good.

I really wanna grab the two pack but I'm at least gonna wait until May 4th to place an order. I know SS still has them listed as pre-orders. Anyone know when they are supposed to be shipping in May? Also, to the people that bought the two pack, are you satisfied? Do you feel like you should have just stuck with the single stormtrooper, or are you much happier to have a pair?

I really wanna grab the two pack but I'm at least gonna wait until May 4th to place an order. I know SS still has them listed as pre-orders. Anyone know when they are supposed to be shipping in May? Also, to the people that bought the two pack, are you satisfied? Do you feel like you should have just stuck with the single stormtrooper, or are you much happier to have a pair?

Think of it this way. If you don't like the 2 pack, snag a Hot Toys Luke and Han head and slap them on the troopers!
However, the set is solid.

[...]Do you feel like you should have just stuck with the single stormtrooper, or are you much happier to have a pair?

47843bd25923935f53b6b9d7fec18e5d.jpg

Two at minimum. I actually had five but cut to three to make room for some prop replica action.

Three gives the impression of numbers. For me personally, five was the upper limit, but to each their own.

(I lookin' at you, canadaclone). ;)

In the snapshot above my two taller troopers have armour with the strapping adjusted on S2 bodies with the HT trooper arms grafted on. They're also packing the marginally slimmer and shorter SSC E-11s.

My short trooper will be swapped next; gonna try a Hot Toys Bruce Lee body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

47843bd25923935f53b6b9d7fec18e5d.jpg

Two at minimum. I actually had five but cut to three to make room for some prop replica action.

Three gives the impression of numbers. For me personally, five was the upper limit, but to each their own.

(I lookin' at you, canadaclone). ;)

In the snapshot above my two taller troopers have armour with the strapping adjusted on S2 bodies with the HT trooper arms grafted on. They're also packing the marginally slimmer and shorter SSC E-11s.

My short trooper will be swapped next; gonna try a Hot Toys Bruce Lee body.

I'm working and then off to class, or I'd take a snap at a better angle for you. Tapatalk + iPhone = Lazy As Hell.

***whoops! Meant to edit, quoted instead. Sorry for double post!***

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

I agree with ZE. I was going to get 5 because they are so outstanding but now I am getting a space trooper and will no doubt get a couple sand troopers so I think I will only get 3. At the moment I still have just the 2 pack.

This is a volatile situation.

I have my three. Will get two sandtroopers, passing on spacetrooper and passed on shadowtrooper.

But there are other threats:

- Han & Luke in disguise, instant buy.

- Stormtrooper 2.0 with stunt helmet...they have a stunt now with the sandtrooper. Instant buy if issued.

- ESB Stormtrooper. Probable buy.

- ROTJ trooper...pass.

Given HT's track record with Iron Man and their apparent willingness to do variants and helmet re-sculpts, I don't know whether to be excited or worried.

Got my two today and pretty much blow away. Set is fantastic, but gotta say, the gun rack EX really just compliments the duo perfectly!!!!!!!!

Glad I got rid of my SSC one; it was just decent for the time

Hows this for turnaround???
Ordered a single last thursday Australian time...and it arrived today Australian time on Tuesday.
amazingly awesome figure.
I have the 2pk ordered via BBTS cause SSC restricted Aussie fans from the get go!!
Grrrrr

Back