Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I ever drop out of 1/6th completely I'd never part with my two OT Troopers. Love them to bits.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I might be interested in them, but I wouldn't expect to pay more than what the current stormtroopers for preorder cost.

I’m looking to pick up some of these and am trying to decide between the single and double. I only want the double for the rifle. Was there that much height variation in the movie? Is there a reason to want the height variation for some pose?

Thanks.

I’m looking to pick up some of these and am trying to decide between the single and double. I only want the double for the rifle. Was there that much height variation in the movie? Is there a reason to want the height variation for some pose?

Thanks.

There was that much height variation in ANH. Google image search 'stormtroopers a new hope' or similar and you'll see a few shots.

Wow, for sure. I need to go rewatch now...

Any idea where I might be able to get just the long rifle? I checked ebay, TA, Monkey...

Thanks

Wow, for sure. I need to go rewatch now...

Any idea where I might be able to get just the long rifle? I checked ebay, TA, Monkey...

Thanks

Loose DLT-19s have dried up on eBay in recent years. When they do pop up, they?re usually pretty expensive.

They shipped with the original stormtrooper set, and a somewhat weathered version came with the Sandtrooper.

I can?t remember if the old Sideshow one was very different, but they?re all scarce now.

There?s also a Rogue One Version with the strap and flashlight attachment. Also not cheap when found.

Although they look good, the DLT-19s have always struck me as a tad over-sized compared to screen caps of ANH.

They?re based on WWII MG-34 machine guns, with some minor modifications...fins added to the barrels, although I *think* I remember at least one shot in Mos Eisley maybe that showed one without the modified barrel.

So if you have no luck finding the HT or SSC versions, you could try searching 1/6 MG-34s with more luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mentioned "They shipped with the original stormtrooper set, and a somewhat weathered version came with the Sandtrooper."

For clarification, did all of the MMS268 come with the heavy blasters or just an earlier version of them?

Thanks!

You mentioned "They shipped with the original stormtrooper set, and a somewhat weathered version came with the Sandtrooper."

For clarification, did all of the MMS268 come with the heavy blasters or just an earlier version of them?

Thanks!

Can?t remember exactly, may have been the 2-pack only?

If you search them on the Hot Toys website and choose ?Details? when the figure comes up, you?ll see everything they came with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, the blaster only came with the 2 pack for sure. I wasn't sure when you said the "original" stormtrooper set if there was a reissue, or a different version, etc.

Thanks

Back