Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been away for a little while and won't be as active on here as I used to be but here's some new shots of Stormie :)
That's unfortunate to hear. Your contributions and exceptional photos are most welcome. Your shots and opinion of Han and Luke Hoth really set me at ease about my orders.
Great stormie shots!

I'm speechless. Wow!

Yup Para's photos are top shelf stuff :lecture

Very menacing shot, paramore!

That's unfortunate to hear. Your contributions and exceptional photos are most welcome. Your shots and opinion of Han and Luke Hoth really set me at ease about my orders.
Great stormie shots!

Many thanks guys, glad you like the shots. Love photographing the Stormtrooper. It's so photogenic. I'm mainly staying in SW now and still hope to pick up Vader and Chewie when they're released. I'm expecting the die cast 3PO in a few days, can't wait to take some shots of him.

star war fans should also love this 1/2 scale hot toys stormtroopers!
just HKD $399.9! :rotfl

toys stormtrooper.jpg

Hey Guys. Need your expertise. I have one Vader and planning on getting four HT stormtroopers. I need to display them in a detolf on a single shelf. I was thinking about some kind of raised platform at the back for the Vader or troopers. Suggestions please.

Weren't some people using the platform from the workshop Tony Stark set for displays? That seems to look pretty good.

Back