1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like maybe someone got on a certain list. :hi5:

I just went over to Jnix's facebook page to take a look... I think it looks pretty good. Looks like he used the SS X-wing Luke as a base. The mods to the mouth(upper lip) are nice improvements. Those eyes though...hmmm.

A heads up for anyone on the Waitlist for HT Luke in Stormtrooper disguise, I just got an email from Sideshow that my waitlist reservation was canceled.
I jumped on the waitlist less than a day after it got waitlisted so chances are you won't get this turned into an order.

Soooo glad I picked this up months ago for just a bit more than retail, with an extra Rey's lightsaber in hand it's my favorite figure on the shelf!

In related news, Sideshow's screw up on my account page still lists my Sideshow Luke and Han in Stormtrooper disguise two pack as on waitlist but there's even less of a chance of that being fulfilled at this point!

Hooray for you!:monkey4

I did have an opportunity to buy HT Luke in Disguise with a large Reward Point discount from Sideshow, but I chose to get something else instead. I ended up paying $40 over retail to get mine.
There is still the chance that HT will make a second version to come with Stormtooper Han in the future. Or you can find a short HT Stormtrooper somewhere and buy the ANH Luke head loose. It won't have the detailed interior helmet, the grapple hook belt accessory, or the Droid caller belt accessory. You could just pick up the Han Disguise helmet and droid caller belt accessory parted out when HT produces that figure, you'd just need to find the Belt grapple hook accessory loose to complete Disguise Luke. The belt accessories just slide onto a regular Stormtrooper belt btw.

Edit: The plaque on the front of Disguise Luke's stand is the same as the HT ANH Luke plaque, so you'd also need to just switch out the nameplates with a red Stormtrooper stand to complete the HT Disguise Luke figure if that's important to you.

Last edited:
In related news, Sideshow's screw up on my account page still lists my Sideshow Luke and Han in Stormtrooper disguise two pack as on waitlist but there's even less of a chance of that being fulfilled at this point!

Is there a Han & Luke Stormtrooper two pack? Did I miss something?

With the Jnix head
48ae8542ba007af0f4ccad1833766241.jpg
3c2d45540d2954f2e6fdea7ac4f43bca.jpg

In lighting where the eyes aren't too prominent/visible (often the case in Detolf lighting) the head looks quite nice.

It's also important not to turn it too far to the side - that's where the deep-set eyes become very obvious. Head-on or slightly glancing to one side it works nicely.

Yeah it's about the angels and lighting. This has grown on me for sure. Another complaint is that under certain lighting he looks sun burnt

Anyone know where I can find a custom nameplate for the stand? I would like mine to say TK-421 instead.

Back