1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But it still should be available, I know other exclusives previously were widely available.
Tell that to everyone who bought all of them. Flosi's not helping, he wants one too. I thought I saw one for sale recently on the rebelscum classifieds.

Spacetrooper is still lingering around, but clearly Luke trooper was a bit more popular.

But it still should be available, I know other exclusives previously were widely available.

I'm sure it's probably Sideshow playing their warehouse games again trying to create a demand then suddenly they will "find some more in the warehouse" kind of shenanigans they pull.

Thanks!
I'm now on the wait list, which is great as I was really regretting not grabbing this sooner.

One question though - how did you find it? I searched Sideshow's site for Stormtrooper, Skywalker and Luke, but this never came up.

Thanks!
I'm now on the wait list, which is great as I was really regretting not grabbing this sooner.

One question though - how did you find it? I searched Sideshow's site for Stormtrooper, Skywalker and Luke, but this never came up.

looked at all the releases by Hot Toys so had to do some searching as well.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/hot-toys/star-wars

If you have the ST 2 pack you could always just buy a Farmboy Luke HS and put it on the short one.

Honestly it's not about having a Stromtrooper Luke in my collection, it's more about getting them all... I went Spacetrooper instead of Luke a month and a half ago and now Luke is sold out and he's the only one I don't own.

Honestly it's not about having a Stromtrooper Luke in my collection, it's more about getting them all... I went Spacetrooper instead of Luke a month and a half ago and now Luke is sold out and he's the only one I don't own.

I can understand that - 'collect 'em all'. I hope your WL converts. Spacetrooper is still a great figure though.

Back