1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today was Stormtrooper day at my house . Luke , Sandtrooper and The First Order Trooper/Heavy Trooper twin pack, all arrived today. it was a long day at work . So I just unpacked Luke and the FO's for some quick pictures. Luke was a great value, since I wanted a HT OT trooper, but had missed out on the original release. ( I refuse to pay outrageous aftermarket prices for one.) I plan to display him as a ST until a Stormtrooper Han gets release.

lst3.1.jpg

The First Order Boys are definitely beefier than their Old Empire counterparts.

FO2.jpg

I think this one will only go higher and reach those insane stratospheric Hot Toys prices. I saw the Han and Chewie box set today for $1000 on EBay.

If someone wanted to pay that price for Luke, I would personally drive it to their house. haha

Wish I hadn't missed out on this. Just to many things to buy around the same time.

Think there's any chance Sideshow might get more in?

What's to stop them releasing this as part of a two pack when Stormtrooper Han comes out?

Very pleased with this one, headsculpt looks amazing from some angles (not necessarily this angle), got him displayed as a stormtrooper now though, like somebody else said on here it's a good choice if you missed out on the stormtrooper, and if you get Han too then you've got the short and regular stormtrooper. Only thing is I noticed some bubbles on the left shoulder but I've managed to pretty much remove those, if you get him be very careful placing the grappling hook or thermal detonator on his belt, the armour scratches VERY easily!! Overall though- very impressed with the hot toys Star Wars line so far.

IMG_4325.jpg

Back