1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a great figure, I'll be adding an extra Han Stormtrooper base to him so the displays will match.

IMG_0520.jpg

FullSizeRender2.jpg

Good figure :)
Noticed your comm clip on the belt is bent. Mine also came bent, but back into the belt :( Luckily no scratches on any armour pieces. It was just a hassle to fix - delicate procedure.

Congrats borther, it's a cool figure.

Thanks bro! ;)

Good figure :)
Noticed your comm clip on the belt is bent. Mine also came bent, but back into the belt :( Luckily no scratches on any armour pieces. It was just a hassle to fix - delicate procedure.

Oh. I didn't notice that until you mentioned. Thanks!

By the way, is that the HT Han Stormy already? If so, you got it early.

Thanks bro! ;)

Oh. I didn't notice that until you mentioned. Thanks!

By the way, is that the HT Han Stormy already? If so, you got it early.

No just the ANH sculpt on a Trooper. A lil paint touch ups around the eyes. Waiting on the real deal although I'm pretty happy with this guy. Might try to lighten up his and Luke's hair.
Be cautious when fixing the thin metal clip. Ya don't wanna pop it off and especially refrain from too many back an forth adjustments - might weaken and snap the clip. Just a heads up :)

No just the ANH sculpt on a Trooper. A lil paint touch ups around the eyes. Waiting on the real deal although I'm pretty happy with this guy. Might try to lighten up his and Luke's hair.
Be cautious when fixing the thin metal clip. Ya don't wanna pop it off and especially refrain from too many back an forth adjustments - might weaken and snap the clip. Just a heads up :)

Thanks for the tip. ;)

Looks great, I've been tempted to pick this one up lately.

Nice Lambo collection too, Kyosho's?

Thanks! Majority are AUTOart. Countach, Miura and Urraco cars and their variants are by Kyosho. ;)

I just got this guy (shipped from Hong Kong). The face on mine is kind of sweaty. Anyone else have this problem or is it supposed to be like this?

I think the hair sculpt also brings the likeness down, if they fixed that it probably would make a little difference.

If anyone has another one they plan on selling let me know. Decided my Han was lonely today and looks like I was a couple hours late!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back