1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a better smirk for Han, not whatever that hell HT made in that image.

c02950bff0832ce51ac28df191f579da.jpg

This is a better smirk for Han, not whatever that hell HT made in that image.

c02950bff0832ce51ac28df191f579da.jpg

And believe it or not, they even sculpted Han, Leia and Luke all at the exact same time too.:clap

There was also this for HT to use as reference; maybe they did:

15.JPG

He looks so smug because he used to be part of a $500 set.

I like the picture of Chewie in the binders being led by Luke. Also really glad that this figure can work as a normal Trooper since I only have the one single figure and the two pack is sold out.

Para.... those pics with the cuffs and Luke stormtrooper are beyond awesome. Total pro stuff, they look amazing.

A nice futzed and slightly modded Chewie, and this Luke seem to be some of the best 1/6 figures out there.

Seems like I saw someone else's pics that also showed a high-riding helmet. But if you can push it down, that would be good. I thought maybe it was the result of having inner-workings sculpted inside the helmet.

To be fair, both heights are screen accurate. ;)

The only thing holding me back on this guy is that the Stormtrooper armor makes him look a bit chunky. :lol It really is a nice figure, though.

To be fair, both heights are screen accurate. ;)

True enough.

I like the squat ones -- the compact or "short guys" who seem like little tanks. In the scene where Vader says "Send a scanning crew aboard" there's a trooper to his left who I always thought was the meanest looking trooper for some odd reason.

Back