1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But that is half the reason I visit the boards. The day the Chewie photos from SDCC came out was like Christmas here! :)

Yeah but freaking out after just one pic is too trendy for me. I need at least two/three to feel different and ahead of the curve/relevant.

:panic:

It may work out to take the regular han head and swap with the ST disguise. The smile works much better when he is in full garb. They were stressed to hell trying to not get caught and escape the hole time there were in TK uniforms and I do not recall HF ever "cracking a smile" while in armor.

sculpt reminds me of the scene where he is first told about the plan to rescue the princess... "i can imagine a lot"... type of vibe.

I would have preferred something like this pic.
He tends to make this type of flabbergasted, stunned look a lot in ANH.

HanSoloStormtrooperjpg.jpg

Not this...

af9376f32fdd213022444ee8cda3e7c3.jpg

Haha, that's the thing about Han, he's still somehow able to be cool even though, most of the time, he has almost no idea what the hell is going on. He's just stuck in some insane situation that has nothing to do with him.

Back