1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such an easier figure for HT to do, just reusing the same Stormtrooper body and the same head sculpt. Kinda wish this figure was more different that the farmboy head sculpt since I'll also be getting the other luke figure.

Such an easier figure for HT to do, just reusing the same Stormtrooper body and the same head sculpt. Kinda wish this figure was more different that the farmboy head sculpt since I'll also be getting the other luke figure.

Maybe eye position would be different. Like the Steve Rogers / avengers cap head.

Dang it..I may actually have to dip into Star Wars now. Just what I need....

Seeing pics from rebelscum,stormy Luke comes w the exclusive grappling hook on the belt. Don't need to order farmboy Luke exclusive anymore. Will order belt from TA when broken.

Luke is the third Toy Fair Exclusive.

Nice detailing on the interior of the helmet.

11666160_10152932522702344_6958229500109502658_n.jpg

18794_10152932522472344_1509749989196102928_n.jpg

11052492_10152932522862344_8967773747837335314_n.jpg

Last edited:
Wasn't planning on it initially but damn I think I'm in. Like that he has the cuffs for Chewie and the special belt. Plus the detailing inside the helmet is cool.

Hot Toys - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper ...

Yeah, the slight side glance eyes are nice. Are these available at the con? No, right? Just preorders going up soon? Wonder if this will be plentiful like the spacetrooper. Would think this would have much more demand.
Noticed on the announcement that the helmet/head sculpt are interchangeable. Not sure how that would work with the inner detailing. No pics of the helmet on.

I remember the 12" Hasbro 2-pack was selling for a fortune back in the day! Was that a KB Toys Exclusive? I don't recall. I likely overpaid for it on the second hand market. Still have it in its original packaging :lol:

The PotF Luke in Stormtrooper is a classic vintage figure. It amazes me Kenner took that long to get to that variant. It also surprises me they didn't make a Han right away too before the line was cancelled.

My favorite iteration of the characters though are the PotF2 ones. My parents never got "fun" cereal back in the day but we got enough boxes of Fruit Loops to order two Han Solos. He was so cool because he could realistically hold a blaster unlike all the other straight armed figures from that era. The Cinema Scene with cuffed Chewie was cool too because Han and Luke were resculpted and not simply repackaged.

Anyways.... This figure looks great. For some reason it looks more like Hamill on this body than the farmboy get up?

The fact that they didn't show Han is peculiar. All of the pieces for him are already in production, so it would seem to make sense to put him up first.

Maybe (just maybe) he is the final exclusive and they are waiting to unveil him at the con until the formal announcement. It's a longshot, but certainly a possibility.

Hong Kong's Ani-Com 2015 is coming up at the end of this month. Han's could be an exclusive there perhaps?

Specs:

Hot Toys – MMS304 – Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper Disguise Version) Collectible Figure Specification
~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~

The 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper Disguise Version) Collectible Figure specially features:

- Newly painted head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper disguise in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope

- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture

- Body with over 30 points of articulations

- Approximately 28 cm tall

- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:

- One (1) pair of fists

- One (1) pair of relaxed palms

- One (1) pair of palms for holding weapons

- One (1) right palm for holding communicator

- One (1) gesturing left palm

- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:

- One (1) specially tailored Stormtrooper armor