1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely picking up Han and Luke stormies despite already having the Sideshow ones. It'll be cool to have the comparison. Plus I snagged to more HT buckets from Ta that I can put on the Sideshow ones for two more troopers.

hot-toys-sdcc-2015-7.jpg

hot-toys-sdcc-2015-8.jpg

hot-toys-sdcc-2015-9.jpg

hot-toys-sdcc-2015-12.jpg

hot-toys-sdcc-2015-11.jpg

Helmet looks padded inside as well. Well those SS ones will go down in price now mawhaha!
Definitely going pick this up. Wonder why they didn't show a Han one?

What will make me not just get the han and luke heads and switch them on the 2pack stormtrooper set?

Best,

Robert

A great look but not one that will fit in with the rest of my Imperial collection.

Was sure they would show Han in disguise aswell.

Cool. They definitely need to do something about that dome head pack of hair. Otherwise, looks like a great figure.

Interested to see if they do Han in disguise as well. They probably had to wait while making a new head sculpt and weren't ready for the show.

If the hair piece is attached by magnets like Bespin Luke on the DX07, would the helmet fit over the sculpt?

Looks great! Confirmed that it's the same sculpt as the Farmboy, just a different eye position?

Interested to see if they do Han in disguise as well. They probably had to wait while making a new head sculpt and weren't ready for the show.

If they used the same sculpt for Luke, chances are they'll do the same for Han. I wonder why they didn't show him though. They could have at least shown him with either the proto sculpt or the final sculpt as just a placeholder.

I'm glad that they'll be sold separately, if Han is made at all, that is.

The fact that they didn't show Han is peculiar. All of the pieces for him are already in production, so it would seem to make sense to put him up first.

Maybe (just maybe) he is the final exclusive and they are waiting to unveil him at the con until the formal announcement. It's a longshot, but certainly a possibility.

Back