Hot Toys Star Wars Aliens

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Han and Mud trooper are a pair, then HT bailed out. And with Chirrut, they did produce Baze, so the strategy was there but again they bailed. :lol Hoth Leia is an anomaly. They should've made Han next but instead they make 2 more Leias :slap

Bespin Leia is not an anomaly, she?s a central character. If you are going to pick on one ESB leia you have to include the second Hoth ESB leia and given there is no ESB Han at all for example, It?s not logical to speculate there is any kind of pattern to the releases.

And other than slave leia which they can never do, and really specific outfits like ceremonial or Ewok they now have all her major looks complete and I?m guessing the reason for this has something to do with Lucasfilm/Disney. It could have something to do with Fishers estate. Something else maybe, who knows... in any case I think Disney dictates a lot behind the character choices from hot toys.

I would say a HT Greedo and Tusken is 100% guaranteed, but my guess is they'll be "Mando style" versions. And we saw how that worked out with the Diaper Scouts.

What HT does is, they make figures that encourage the sale of other figures. People were wondering why the made Dooku. Dooku fights Yoda and also fights Obi and Anakin. They all support each other. And in the Jawa promo pics they were using R2. So if they make a figure like Mace Windu, he is a pivotal character because he fights Jango, but he also fights Palpatine. Once they make Palpatine then they have an excuse to make Kit Fisto.

I'm the biggest SW fan in the world and I still have trouble figuring out who Kit Fisto is and why his name sounds like some kind of kinky sexual activity.:lol

I would love a HT Greedo and Ackbar, along with any scum from Jabba's Palace they might make, especially Gamorrean Guards.

It?s just what I call the version with the fishing vest with pockets and the holster that has the extra thigh strap.

I'd call it a Maclunkey. That version looks like a mohawk-less Greeata (or maybe a PT Greedo) wearing the Sideshow Greedo's holster and the vest back is like the Beedo/Hoth vest.

I just want ANH Greedo from the Cantina.:dunno

This sort of thread gives a good indication of the variety of secondary characters people want. Shows probably why HT doesn't get into these smaller sales volume characters.

However that said, Greedo, Tuskens and perhaps Ackbar do appear to come up a lot on people's lists. I guess they are high on the second tier list.

Make those Hot Toys !! I'll buy them too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love Kenner styled Hot Toys Walrusman, Hammerhead, Snaggletooth (both versions), and Greedo, screen accuracy be damned.

I would love Kenner styled Hot Toys Walrusman, Hammerhead, Snaggletooth (both versions), and Greedo, screen accuracy be damned.

Gentle Giant jumbo Kenner figures have got you covered. They are basically 1/6.

I've got the Hammerhead version (obviously) but no pics. But here are some pics of others in the Jazzinc True Scale Tantive Diorama. Maybe I should mix em with some Hot Toys for fun :lol

vE5G7nn.jpg

oMIMaC3.jpg

Last edited:
I always love how in the close-ups (that version of Greedo in the heels pic) Greedo doesn't even have Greedo's correct hands or vest. Thank goodness for dim lighting.:lol

Imagine a General Lando and Nien Numb 2-pack... C'mon Hot Toys!

I'd love an Ackbar, Greedo and Tusken too.

Sadly, I don't think we'll get any...

Back