Hot Toys Spiderman 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$5 says that you'll get Black Spider-Man, Red Spider-Man, New Goblin, Venom, Sandman and then they move on to the new picture.

Wonder how they will do the swappable heads if the give us a PP head???

To allow the one piece appearance of the suit when the mask is on.

Wonder how they will do the swappable heads if the give us a PP head???

To allow the one piece appearance of the suit when the mask is on.

The transparent appearance with hands / head should be interesting. It may be a reason why it is taking so long to preview this figure.

Man thier gonna be alot of nitpicking when the pics come out. But it will be just like the spiderman 3 hype again.

Wonder how they will do the swappable heads if the give us a PP head??? To allow the one piece appearance of the suit when the mask is on.

In Spider-Man 3 there were shots where the neck on the suit was higher.

007SM3_Bryce_Dallas_Howard_008.jpg

My guess is that'll be the most likely of options. Where the neck itself is full length.

I'm gobsmacked.

What motivated HT to dig up an old franchise, let alone the poorest instalment thereof? If the company REALLY wanted to make money they would have created a tie in with the upcoming film 'Inception'.

What a waste of time and effort on HT's part. :slap

(*Prepares to run and hide from Spiderman fanboys*)

:slap:slap:slap for your post.

Me too. Our wait will soon be over.:yess:

well if anyone can do it would be HT. Maybe a full rubber suit? It would alleviate the problem with having seams like Medi's. The real suit was fabric with a rubber netting over the top. I think this would really tough in this scale though. Im excited to see how HT tackles this.

well if anyone can do it would be HT. Maybe a full rubber suit? It would alleviate the problem with having seams like Medi's. The real suit was fabric with a rubber netting over the top. I think this would really tough in this scale though. Im excited to see how HT tackles this.

i would only have to agree, i cant wait to see how its done

That sounds about right to me. A full rubber suit with some sort of silver netting. Thats probably as close as we can get to movie accuarcy. I just hope they include an alternate Tobey peter parker head.

That sounds about right to me. A full rubber suit with some sort of silver netting. Thats probably as close as we can get to movie accuarcy. I just hope they include an alternate Tobey peter parker head.

Maybe we get one already on the figure and his hair can be switched out for a flat style hairdo so you pull the mask over it..kinda like how the enterbay kato is done.

Back