Hot Toys Spider-Man: No Way Home - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (final suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I do wonder if the Tom Holland head sculpt is a one-piece or a neck and a head. From some of the pictures it looks like seperate pieces (which might be great if anyone wants to use a custom sculpt). But it's also very blurry and seem to be photoshopped in that specific neck line area, look below his ear.

Also love this design myself....never thought I would but if done well like this I'm 100% for it and wouldn't even mind them doing 2.0 of the whole line eventually with this neck design lol

View attachment 613213
Neck and Holland head are two pieces. 👍🏼

D2CF4E9A-0BDB-4114-9068-AD039F42E782.jpeg

Looks terrific. He'll definitely have more figures in the future, but this one would make a nice bookend for his lineup of MCU suits in phase 3 and 4.

I really hope this isn't some limited release again. This is the first HT figure since the Stealth Cap that I have been seriously interested in.

A certain HK reseller who doesn't get along with SS is saying that these are limited to 350 pieces.
My seller (Asia) saying otherwise, it's a global pre-order like a normal release. Only Wenwu, 46 and Stealth Suit are limited

That is a great figure. The Peter sculpt is amazing.

Reminds me I saw it this time last year, what a great film. I proper cried when May died.
NWH hit me hard with the feels especially during her death and when Tobey stopped the glider.

But Goblin stabbing him was stupid because he was fine 2 minutes later lol it was a fake emotional moment just to shock you I hate when that’s used it’s cheap drama meant to elicit a gasp.

Dude what seriously cancel that immediately.

I'm a 1 figure to represent a character type of guy and I wanted to buy a more classic style coloured spidey...
I have only ever heard good things about that figure - are there issues beginning to reveal themselves?

Depends, do you want a Spider-man figure now or in 2025? :)
I can be patient.

Back