1/6 Hot Toys Solo - RANGE TROOPER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
China International Comics Festival Expo 2018

42887259_10155785330802344_2090285210582122496_o.jpg

The mudtrooper and patrol trooper are going to happen because they have pre-orders (coming next year though).

After the disappearing act with the death star trooper, which was shown at cons for two years I think, I'm still not holding out too much hope.

Would like to be proven wrong though.

The mudtrooper and patrol trooper are going to happen because they have pre-orders (coming next year though).

After the disappearing act with the death star trooper, which was shown at cons for two years I think, I'm still not holding out too much hope.

Would like to be proven wrong though.

Mudtrooper isn't happening. Only Han mudtrooper.

Yeah, apologizes I missed out the "Han". Didn't even realize there was another variant. When did we see that?

I could be wrong but I don't think we ever saw a prototype at a Con or event. Its in the background with Han in the pictures though:
star-wars-solo-han-solo-mudtrooper-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903630-05.jpg

I'm glad I PO'd the Han Mud trooper due to discussions about this becoming Shoretrooper 2.0. Also have Patrol Trooper on PO. Would PO the remaining two for sure.

I could be wrong but I don't think we ever saw a prototype at a Con or event. Its in the background with Han in the pictures though:
star-wars-solo-han-solo-mudtrooper-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903630-05.jpg

I'm glad I PO'd the Han Mud trooper due to discussions about this becoming Shoretrooper 2.0. Also have Patrol Trooper on PO. Would PO the remaining two for sure.

I would definitely want one of those with the extra ammo belt. Probably not gonna release him but I might want to try to mod one.

I was going to wait for the regular Mud Trooper but POed the Han version since I think the regular won't make the cut. Also, I know it's only one order that I made, I think sales of the current Solo figures will affect their decision on the Range Trooper and Mimban Trooper.

All RO troopers sold out quite quickly, no?

I poed Patrol trooper, so i did my part. Still I’m sure HT will drop the ball, again. No more figures from Solo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if some of the Rogue One trooper edition sizes were small. The tank commander ended up dead when most people expected him to get released. Really hope to see both remaining Solo troopers get made.

Back