1/6 Hot Toys Solo - RANGE TROOPER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's my thought too as I look at some of these figures...who will be the "Baze" this year?

I hope this trooper makes it...fur's a little "Phyllis Diller-y" (look her up on line kids, lol), but nothing a little futzing won't fix.

That Chewie though - gads, what is with that fur color and the HEAD?

The Solo display looks awesome!

37384708_10155629119872344_6932853217550139392_n.jpg

This is an unusually heavy release total for HT at SDCC. You are likely right about many of them never getting made.
I was thinking the amount of new stuff thus far actually feels a bit lower than the past couple of years to be honest. Unless everything isn’t out yet. Kind of a ho hum SDCC in terms of big reveals if you ask me. Bespin Gown Leia is the main get so far.

I was thinking the amount of new stuff thus far actually feels a bit lower than the past couple of years to be honest. Unless everything isn’t out yet. Kind of a ho hum SDCC in terms of big reveals if you ask me. Bespin Gown Leia is the main get so far.

Yeah I was also very surprised and impressed with Bespin Gown Leia. Also the headsculpt. I probably won't get her, but definitely one of the stand out Star Wars figures of SDCC to me.

The Solo display looks awesome!

37384708_10155629119872344_6932853217550139392_n.jpg

Yes it does - too bad it's missing, Lando, L-3, Q'ira, Beckett, Val....okay, I'll stop now.

Seriously though - the troopers are a must The only one who looks bizarre is Chewie. Is it just me or did HT get this right the first time and it's been downhill with each release since? I almost wish they would just offer the bandolier, the goggles and the gun separately - those are going to be the most sought-after items from that figure.

The "Mud Trooper" Han also looks really good.

Yes it does - too bad it's missing, Lando, L-3, Q'ira, Beckett, Val....okay, I'll stop now.

Seriously though - the troopers are a must The only one who looks bizarre is Chewie. Is it just me or did HT get this right the first time and it's been downhill with each release since? I almost wish they would just offer the bandolier, the goggles and the gun separately - those are going to be the most sought-after items from that figure.

Haha too true about the other characters. But at least they didn't go and make half the main characters and forgot the opposing characters like another Star Wars Anthology film I know of......

Agree the Mudtrooper is the coolest of them all. Pimp trooper is a bit, well........pimped. But is different. Gotta give them that.

God I so wish I didn't have to draw the line at HT troopers... the Solo & R1 troops are incredible, fresh but still feel like classic SW designs to me.

And I agree on mudtrooper, by far my favorite of any troopers since the original trilogy!

I just feel thankful they did what they did - and I assume Lando is coming. No way they can leave him out, or maybe he'll be the Krennic.

The fact they did all three troopers plus the Han mudtrooper I still can't believe.

I'm probably only getting the troopers and the han trooper. I like but don't love the regular Han look, and I may try to get the goggles for my OT Chewy. All the newer Chewies since the ANH one are abominations.

I would love to somehow do a display of muddy Chewy meeting Han. Loved Chewy's scary animal look when we first meet him. I guess you'd have to ruin a Chewy fig though.:lol

Back