Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting on mine from PC also. I'm wondering if it will end up getting canceled like some of the Krennic orders did.

Regarding Krennic, I was one of those people who received an email that said they didn't have any more left in stock.

I'm hoping the same doesn't happen for my mudtrooper preorders.
I actually ordered three mudtroopers from PC, but I have the feeling that I might be not get all three, or even one.

Quick random question. Anyone know what this bit is for ? Seems loose and without function out of the box.

Screenshot 2020-08-20 at 16.03.08.jpg

I couldn't figure it out either. I was thinking maybe it's supposed to be used for the chin strap when not attached? And then removed when the chin strap is attached?

:dunno

At first I was concerned something was broken or missing, therefore I checked a review and it was also like that.

It's probably in the instructions. Does anyone ever read those ? :lol

Thanks for the compliments!

I wish I had the skills to make those troopers. Gotta give props to Jared Bunnel. Love his work!

I?m not sure where he gets The capes. They definitely feel and drape so much nicer than the Hot Toys version.

Thanks for the kind words man! I appreciate you giving me a shot to customize them for you. I?ve been a little overwhelmed with the response. First run will wrap up next week, and I have 6 of the 12 remnant troopers I ordered. Second run will be next month.

2+ years...
This is the longest wait for any Star War figure; PO to final release, correct?
Glad these are getting out to those who POed early on and still hope those who ordered get theirs.

Back