Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the kind words man! I appreciate you giving me a shot to customize them for you. I?ve been a little overwhelmed with the response. First run will wrap up next week, and I have 6 of the 12 remnant troopers I ordered. Second run will be next month.

I missed this - you're making/selling mimban troopers?

got notice from Alter Ego that they had it in stock and when i went to get it ..it was sold out @#$%!!!!!!

Pretty sure that was a glitch. Got the same email and when I checked it it said there were 2 in stock but no button to actually preorder/order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awaiting Popcultcha to get their stock in......

Yuu may be awaiting awhile. I messaged them five days ago regarding shipping Wicket (which is/was supposed to ship in August - only 10 days to go on that front) and still haven't gotten a response back other than a generic message stating:

"Please note that due to COVID-19 we have had to implement changes within our organisation to comply with the new social distancing directives in place by the Australian Government. This is causing delays in responding to all messages and dispatching of all orders/pre orders, which we do apologise for the delay. For further information about this please use the following link. We ask for your patience and understanding during these very unique times."

I googled their city and it said (from two weeks ago, not sure if its more of less right now):"Geelong and the Bellarine have returned to tighter coronavirus restrictions, with Stage 3 in effect."

Yuu may be awaiting awhile. I messaged them five days ago regarding shipping Wicket (which is/was supposed to ship in August - only 10 days to go on that front) and still haven't gotten a response back other than a generic message stating:

"Please note that due to COVID-19 we have had to implement changes within our organisation to comply with the new social distancing directives in place by the Australian Government. This is causing delays in responding to all messages and dispatching of all orders/pre orders, which we do apologise for the delay. For further information about this please use the following link. We ask for your patience and understanding during these very unique times."

Melbourne and most of the state of Victoria is in extreme shutdown, they even have curfews, at present. It's causing havoc. Some stuff is getting through quick (got the new lego 501st and ATT delivered in under a week from Myer Melbourne) and other stuff is just no moving at all.

Melbourne and most of the state of Victoria is in extreme shutdown, they even have curfews, at present.

Yeah and from what I can tell in googling, it won't change anytime soon.:(

Sounds like Popcultcha's going to be out of the game for a while.

New cases are reducing but not deaths. I'd say they have broken the spread for now but still dealing with the aftermath. I'm hoping another month and we'll see some easing. Border closures will likely stay longer though.

My guess is the incoming stock situation is harder than the outgoing side.

got notice from Alter Ego that they had it in stock and when i went to get it ..it was sold out @#$%!!!!!!

100% a glitch because I got an email this morning that they can't fulfill my order I placed months ago. So, very glad paid "only" $300 to TNS Figures since Alter Ego screwed me.

The Mudtrooper's tracking has said 'Leaving overseas' since 15th August.

Meanwhile the regular Solo, which arrived at Hong Kong Processing the same day as Mudtrooper on 5th August, and changed to 'Leaving overseas' on 20th August, is due to be delivered today.

So, the wait goes on. :impatient:

The Mudtrooper's tracking has said 'Leaving overseas' since 15th August.

Meanwhile the regular Solo, which arrived at Hong Kong Processing the same day as Mudtrooper on 5th August, and changed to 'Leaving overseas' on 20th August, is due to be delivered today.

So, the wait goes on. :impatient:

This figure is cursed !

This figure is cursed !

:lecture

I've had it before with a parcel suddenly leapfrogging one that's already further advanced in the process. You can't count on anything at the moment.

However, Hong Kong Post has announced they're going back to normal inbound/outbound operations from 24th August.

Sounds like Popcultcha's going to be out of the game for a while.

I emailed them three weeks ago to get some pennies converted and nothing. So I rang them two days ago to convert the pennies and they said sure thing ... but still nothing ha ha.

100% a glitch because I got an email this morning that they can't fulfill my order I placed months ago. So, very glad paid "only" $300 to TNS Figures since Alter Ego screwed me.

So we now have confirmed PO's of the Mudtrooper being cancelled now? These are dark times to be a collector when even pre-ordering (and dropping cash up front in most cases, be it a deposit or full value) means nothing.

I emailed them three weeks ago to get some pennies converted and nothing. So I rang them two days ago to convert the pennies and they said sure thing ... but still nothing ha ha.

I had the same. When I called to have pennies converted and the guy was very rude and abrupt. I said I have the order numbers in question right here and he refused to take them saying it'll get sorted. It wasn't.

I had the same. When I called to have pennies converted and the guy was very rude and abrupt. I said I have the order numbers in question right here and he refused to take them saying it'll get sorted. It wasn't.

The guy I spoke to was polite enough but yeah no action. I can?t complain though, everyone in Victoria is massively stressed at the moment. I will ring them again on Monday.

Well I am sorry that happened to you!! In my book that is a big no no and I would be furious if that had happened to me. I still may call them and see what they have to say.

Wait AE cancelled a preorder of this? Yikes! Time to rethink my preorder strategy.

Back