Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both the Mudtrooper and Regular Solo have been sitting at the Hong Kong Processing Centre since 5th August, due to the ongoing partial shutdown of the Hong Kong post in response to the return of the Phantom Menace (Covid 19).

This morning the Mudtrooper's tracking changed to 'Handed over to carrier / Left for destination'.

Regular Solo is still stuck at 'Arrived at processing centre'.

Both the Mudtrooper and Regular Solo have been sitting at the Hong Kong Processing Centre since 5th August, due to the ongoing partial shutdown of the Hong Kong post in response to the return of the Phantom Menace (Covid 19).

This morning the Mudtrooper's tracking changed to 'Handed over to carrier / Left for destination'.

Regular Solo is still stuck at 'Arrived at processing centre'.

Postal services are so hard at the moment. I have a package that has been sitting at LAX since July 25 awaiting international departure.

Postal services are so hard at the moment. I have a package that has been sitting at LAX since July 25 awaiting international departure.

A few weeks ago things were starting to resemble normal times. Hong Kong had it well under control. But all over the world as soon as lock down measures are eased it seems people get careless and the disease starts spreading freely again. :panic:

I never thought I'd see the US in such a mess and so out of control, though it isn't surprising given the nature of its current leadership.

Post office tried to deliver mine early today but I wasn't home. Tried to set it up for re-delivery and their website is insisting that the address I'm entering doesn't match the delivery address so it won't let me schedule another delivery attempt.

:gah:

I haven't ordered through them previously but I received my Mudtroopers from TNS very quickly and without incident. Not bad at all for free shipping during a global pandemic.

Thanks again to ts2fe for tipping me off to their availability, and to dukefett for pointing out the currency conversion that held me back from ordering them initially.

I haven't ordered through them previously but I received my Mudtroopers from TNS very quickly and without incident. Not bad at all for free shipping during a global pandemic.

Thanks again to ts2fe for tipping me off to their availability, and to dukefett for pointing out the currency conversion that held me back from ordering them initially.

Lucky! Mine is still awaiting shipment, I ordered same day when the others mentioned availability.

I like these guys more in-hand than I thought I would. My only gripe is that I wish the helmet, goggles, and mask were all a singular sculpt that could be swapped out for the Han sculpt. They're kind of a pain to assemble and I only plan on displaying them as generic troopers. I get why they did it though and this way it gives Han multiple display options if you want to show the sculpt off and it is a really good sculpt.

IMG_5192.jpg

I like these guys more in-hand than I thought I would. My only gripe is that I wish the helmet, goggles, and mask were all a singular sculpt that could be swapped out for the Han sculpt. They're kind of a pain to assemble and I only plan on displaying them as generic troopers. I get why they did it though and this way it gives Han multiple display options if you want to show the sculpt off and it is a really good sculpt.

View attachment 493342

Wow so I reviewed the thread and I ordered my mudtrooper before you ordered your two. When did yours ship exactly? I’m not sure why the status still shows awaiting shipment unless it’s part of a later batch I have no idea.

Wow so I reviewed the thread and I ordered my mudtrooper before you ordered your two. When did yours ship exactly? I?m not sure why the status still shows awaiting shipment unless it?s part of a later batch I have no idea.

I think it has to due with shipping restrictions. They were able to send out the larger package for me, but weren?t able to send out a single regular sized figure until they could combine it with something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If only I'd figured out how to pay for one of those TNS Mudtroopers - couldn't get checked out in time before they sold out. :slap
:slap

Lucky! Mine is still awaiting shipment, I ordered same day when the others mentioned availability.

Glad you got your's! Mine has yet to get into the US but has shipped. I'm literally moving this week, but from a rental we're paying through for the rest of the month, just hoped it would come before I actually packed up and left though lol

Back