Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might end up with both too. Already have the Patrol Trooper pre-ordered. If I get the main look for Han it’ll be just the standard though as I don’t see myself displaying him with the fur coat. The movie was great in my opinion. I actually find it underrated.

I caved and got both versions too. I was gonna wait and try for the deluxe during Spooktacular, but couldn't wait. :lol

Interestingly enough I'm really looking forward to seeing this movie again when it's released on Bluray. Would still like to get the Mudtrooper, but will see after a second viewing.

Caved and pre-ordered the regular Han last night. :lol Had a Sideshow coupon burning a hole in my pocket. Still might get this version eventually though too.

Mercy bump. I'm still excited to get this, is anybody else? No posts since September and it feels like this has been on pre-order for about 8 years. I was hoping this might lead to a Veers too.

It is bad I rate this stormtrooper look over the deathtrooper?

Looks a lot more OT.

I'm looking forward to this guy. It's this and the deluxe Han from Solo that I've got pending and that's pretty much it for me until something new gets revealed.

I was actually looking at this guy a week or 2 ago. Wondering if he was still able to be pre-ordered. It truly is an awesome design.

I just don't know where I would put him, as I'm not getting any of the solo figures.

Looks like tons of these around town. AE still has 11 available for PO. Did they presell like 3 of these?

Big price drop coming if that holds. Guys with moderate interest should be able to pick this up 3 months after release for a good discount.

I guess people just turned away from this in droves. I blame TLJ.

Looks like tons of these around town. AE still has 11 available for PO. Did they presell like 3 of these?

Big price drop coming if that holds. Guys with moderate interest should be able to pick this up 3 months after release for a good discount.

I guess people just turned away from this in droves. I blame TLJ.

Haha, I blame TLJ too......and having it too close to IW, and no marketing and moving it away from the normal Christmas location. But we all know the reasons.

My final decision was that I might contemplate getting this guy on discount if I see him. Don't seem to be too many around here in Europe.

Back