1/6 Hot Toys - Solo: A Star Wars Story - HAN SOLO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No ****. Captain obvious over here folks.

Just a bit of fun, sorry if it upset you.

giphy.gif

Anyways, he’s still available for pre-order at PopCultcha, Monkey Depot, and Legacy Comics. You can also get him from TBA and there are eBay listings for retail still if you want to go that route. Can’t base the current value off of selective eNay listings while people are trying to capitalize on a slow release due to COVID.

Just a bit of fun, sorry if it upset you.

giphy.gif

Anyways, he?s still available for pre-order at PopCultcha, Monkey Depot, and Legacy Comics. You can also get him from TBA and there are eBay listings for retail still if you want to go that route. Can?t base the current value off of selective eNay listings while people are trying to capitalize on a slow release due to COVID.

Thanks. I've looked over those as well.
PopCultcha would be expensive with shipping.
Monkey Depot seems to only have the deluxe.
I couldnt find a listing for him at Legacy Comics.
TBA is also across the pond so that would probably be high shipping wise as well.

Not to mention with the way international shipping is going right now. Might be a mess.

I have no problem waiting if there is indeed a second batch coming. I just didn't understand why the hike in prices Im seeing.

I'm going to continue keeping an eye out for the regular release.

Thanks again. [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Toys Buying Agent still has him in stock. That?s where I ordered. It?s taking a while to ship but makes sense with all the pandemic stuff. The regular version is $234 - the discounts they always have

Toys Buying Agent still has him in stock. That?s where I ordered. It?s taking a while to ship but makes sense with all the pandemic stuff. The regular version is $234 - the discounts they always have
KG Hobby in HK have the regular in stock ($ 217). Very reliable and likely free shipping or around $25 to the US for registered mail.

https://www.kghobby.com/hot-toys-han-solo-a-star-wars-story-mms491-1-6th-scale-collectible-figure/?setCurrencyId=1
Thanks guys. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Just got notice that my Deluxe shipped from AE, so the 2nd batch might be trickling out now, unless they had a cancellation or something.

KG Hobby in HK have the regular in stock ($ 217). Very reliable and likely free shipping or around $25 to the US for registered mail.

https://www.kghobby.com/hot-toys-han-solo-a-star-wars-story-mms491-1-6th-scale-collectible-figure/?setCurrencyId=1

Just a heads up, it will be more like $50 shipping at the moment apparently. Thats the surprise we all got hit with for our Supermad Agent K figures that are just starting to ship from KG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a heads up, it will be more like $50 shipping at the moment apparently. Thats the surprise we all got hit with for our Supermad Agent K figures that are just starting to ship from KG.

Interesting. Got mine shipped to France for free as usual. Only got bitten with shipping (and customs) a couple time with larger Dx figures that must be shipped express.
They did not take time to update their shipping calculator either as it still shows $25 when entering a US zip code. It looks like a few destinations have it worth than others with the pandemic.

Interesting. Got mine shipped to France for free as usual. Only got bitten with shipping (and customs) a couple time with larger Dx figures that must be shipped express.
They did not take time to update their shipping calculator either as it still shows $25 when entering a US zip code. It looks like a few destinations have it worth than others with the pandemic.

KG ship to France for free?

Or did you just mean customs avoided?

Sorry to be nosy but I'm heavily invested in KG pre orders.

Finding them a bit of a nightmare at the moment.

Are they in stock at PCZ?

Not yet - should be soon. I got a payment request last week. Better grab it now if you are interested before the preorder discount is reduced or eliminated when it is in stock. I was going to get the Leia/Wicket 2-pack but then they reduced the preorder discount and it ended up being cheaper elsewhere after shipping.

KG ship to France for free?

Or did you just mean customs avoided?

Sorry to be nosy but I'm heavily invested in KG pre orders.

Finding them a bit of a nightmare at the moment.

Had to check my last invoice (well the last three) and i was actually charged an extra HKD190 (€20) for shipping. Sorry for the misleading post.

i gotta say i didn't notice at first but KG modified their sale policy recently as they used to ship for free if you went with the cheap option.

Cheap Registered mail option remains a great way to save on those 12" as it helps avoiding custom fees (100% record right now).

I concur ordering from KG (and most HK places) is a bitof a nightmare lately. Frequenting collector boards with posts about orders not being honored or shortages of certain figures doesn't help either.

Following a few stressful weeks having Crait Luke, Krennic and both Hans on order in Asia, i must say keeping a regular, friendly, communication with those etailers in order to let them know i was monitoring the situation seemed to help getting my orders filled out swiftly.

Had to check my last invoice (well the last three) and i was actually charged an extra HKD190 (€20) for shipping. Sorry for the misleading post.

i gotta say i didn't notice at first but KG modified their sale policy recently as they used to ship for free if you went with the cheap option.

Cheap Registered mail option remains a great way to save on those 12" as it helps avoiding custom fees (100% record right now).

I concur ordering from KG (and most HK places) is a bitof a nightmare lately. Frequenting collector boards with posts about orders not being honored or shortages of certain figures doesn't help either.

Following a few stressful weeks having Crait Luke, Krennic and both Hans on order in Asia, i must say keeping a regular, friendly, communication with those etailers in order to let them know i was monitoring the situation seemed to help getting my orders filled out swiftly.

Germany is still on the black list as far as shipping from HK !! No idea why. It's killing me !!!

Germany is still on the black list as far as shipping from HK !! No idea why. It's killing me !!!

Weird indeed as it's possibly the EU country that handled the pandemic the most efficiently. It could be that Germany are blocking chinese imports and not the other way around?

Back