1/6 Hot Toys - Solo: A Star Wars Story - HAN SOLO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird indeed as it's possibly the EU country that handled the pandemic the most efficiently. It could be that Germany are blocking chinese imports and not the other way around?

Yes, I did think that it could be Germany blocking imports. Even though that would be strange only from HK. Maybe political ?? Who knows.

But I checked this morning and they are back on the full shipping list !!! It's been months, so hopefully now it stays open for a while.

Had to check my last invoice (well the last three) and i was actually charged an extra HKD190 (?20) for shipping. Sorry for the misleading post.

i gotta say i didn't notice at first but KG modified their sale policy recently as they used to ship for free if you went with the cheap option.

Cheap Registered mail option remains a great way to save on those 12" as it helps avoiding custom fees (100% record right now).

I concur ordering from KG (and most HK places) is a bitof a nightmare lately. Frequenting collector boards with posts about orders not being honored or shortages of certain figures doesn't help either.

Following a few stressful weeks having Crait Luke, Krennic and both Hans on order in Asia, i must say keeping a regular, friendly, communication with those etailers in order to let them know i was monitoring the situation seemed to help getting my orders filled out swiftly.

Merci beaucoup.

As you may be able to tell from my post count,

lots of communications is not my strong point,

I hate chasing orders. Do not have the time.

I think with KG the divorce has been decided.

Just a question of how messy the separation is going to be.

Finally I have the Han I always dreamed of owning as a kid.

han-luke-900.jpg

:lol

Here was the other shot. The arms look strangely long, I guess I should have had the shoulders pushed up more. Cool outfit but I feel like there's a few oddities, like the boots look a bit oversized.

young-hans.jpg

He also unfortunately looks like he's had a spray tan, due to the mismatched skin tones. I can appreciate the Ford likeness in that sculpt but it doesn't have that life-like quality that HT generally captures.

It's matched to the ANH body which is a more tan look, new Solo body has a pinkish hue.
I should have my Solo tomorrow. Who painted your Jnix?
My plan was to use this body/boots etc for my Bespin later. Might have to send the body with my Inigo (whenever he gets it up and ordered and shipped etc) head to Nathan to match the color this time.

Or worse case swap out the chest pieces.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I should have my Solo tomorrow. Who painted your Jnix?
My plan was to use this body/boots etc for my Bespin later. Might have to send the body with my Inigo (whenever he gets it up and ordered and shipped etc) head to Nathan to match the color this time.

Or worse case swap out the chest pieces.

Paint on my Jnix is Nathan, but I was thinking the same thing actually as I was planning to use the new Solo body for a Bespin and figured it'd be good to have the body sent to the painter. :hi5:

Ford was more tan in ANH but I think the less-tan body works for ESB since he was just coming off Hoth, so shouldn't have a tan anyhow.

Paint on my Jnix is Nathan, but I was thinking the same thing actually as I was planning to use the new Solo body for a Bespin and figured it'd be good to have the body sent to the painter. :hi5:

Ford was more tan in ANH but I think the less-tan body works for ESB since he was just coming off Hoth, so shouldn't have a tan anyhow.
Thought so! Yeah I think sending the body might have to be the case with this one.

And I agree makes sense coming off Hoth. Is this going to be the "go to" body for this? I think there's a few people planning to use this body for the Bespin run. [emoji38]

I just now realized some collectors wanted Solo Han Solo to make a Bespin Han. Clever folks around here. Are the jinx heads still for sale, guessing not? Too bad none of the knockoffs sell OT Han heads.

I just now realized some collectors wanted Solo Han Solo to make a Bespin Han. Clever folks around here. Are the jinx heads still for sale, guessing not? Too bad none of the knockoffs sell OT Han heads.
Keep an eye out for Inigo doing an Empire Solo in the future. Thats what I'll be using. Jnix is a placeholder till then. 72671787_2732335713453386_1785479962929659904_o.jpg

Back