1/6 Hot Toys - Solo: A Star Wars Story - HAN SOLO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the deluxe version today. Great figure. But my one major complaint are the snaps on the fur coat. They are plastic and bend right away. I ended up removing them because I couldn't get them to hold. They should've been metal or not used at all. Not really needed to be honest. Otherwise I'm super happy with it.

I?m still waiting for my preorder from BBTS. This one is taking an extra long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holding out hope that BBTS gets their allotment sometime next week. Sure hope this one doesn't run short and end up being canceled.

Just got the deluxe version today. Great figure. But my one major complaint are the snaps on the fur coat. They are plastic and bend right away. I ended up removing them because I couldn't get them to hold. They should've been metal or not used at all. Not really needed to be honest. Otherwise I'm super happy with it.

My snaps didn't bend, but I can attest that the coat is very tight to get to catch. So it did take some force to get the snaps together. Once it's on, it looks great though.

I saw a review that showed the fur coat has a sleeveless jacket already inside it.

hs.jpg

Yep. You have to remove the jacket first and they sewed in a fake jacket front and collar inside the fur coat. I thought it was an ingenious way to reduce the bulk. Still a tight fit, but the tailoring is practically perfect.

Ah, thanks for that. Couldn't figure out what I was looking at exactly in the pics as it didn't look the same yet there was some of the jacket material seemingly in there.

So whats the story with this release? Has this already been released at Sideshow and people are waiting for second batch? It seems to be sold out everywhere. I'm on the wait list at Sideshow for the regular, but would like another option if that doesn't go through. But priced on ebay seem to be insane for a new release? What am I missing here?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

So whats the story with this release? Has this already been released at Sideshow and people are waiting for second batch? It seems to be sold out everywhere. I'm on the wait list at Sideshow for the regular, but would like another option if that doesn't go through. But priced on ebay seem to be insane for a new release? What am I missing here?

There's a pandemic.

Sideshow has been shipping most figures in batches right now. I don't see insane prices on eBay, I see a lot of listings for the deluxe at retail price.

Prices are high as it's in the first round of selling out and the trend has been for quick complete sells out after release with SW lately, so this seems like a reflection of that.

Unclear how big the second batch will be, will it be just enough for all the pre-orders out there or enough for retailers that wanted stock beyond that?

Prices are high as it's in the first round of selling out and the trend has been for quick complete sells out after release with SW lately, so this seems like a reflection of that.

Unclear how big the second batch will be, will it be just enough for all the pre-orders out there or enough for retailers that wanted stock beyond that?
Thank you TonTon for a straight forward, non sarcastic response. [emoji2936][emoji95][emoji2935]

Thank you TonTon for a straight forward, non sarcastic response. [emoji2936][emoji95][emoji2935]

:duff: That's my impression anyhow. I feel like since Krennic the releases are quickly selling through but these split batches are unpredictable.

I think one of the ROTJ Luke figures was a split shipment and there was a glut when they finally all arrived. But the fact that these are all going to waitlist is probably a sign that they won't have many extras.

Back