1/6 Hot Toys - Solo: A Star Wars Story - HAN SOLO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like the dude that plays Solo. I'd consider buying the figure if i have the spare cash when it's released.
My Brother went to see the movie last night and said he really enjoyed it.
No spoilers, but he said it was a lot of fun.

The sculpt is a little off, as a few of you have said. Chewie looks awful again! I'll definitely get the Han deluxe. This old guy is looking forward to seeing the movie. Han is my favorite character and Ford was my favorite actor growing up, but I have no problem with this casting. The kid looks good and seems like he has the right kind of swagger for the role. I think the important thing is the script. If they wrote him right (and not just the words), then the character comes alive. My only concern is Ron Howard--I find his movies a bit bland.

Looks pretty good to me. Not sure if I want it or not yet though. Even if I like the film I may not buy the figures from it. I’ll see what the price is and wait until I see the movie before making a decision.

The sculpt is a little off, as a few of you have said. Chewie looks awful again! I'll definitely get the Han deluxe. This old guy is looking forward to seeing the movie. Han is my favorite character and Ford was my favorite actor growing up, but I have no problem with this casting. The kid looks good and seems like he has the right kind of swagger for the role. I think the important thing is the script. If they wrote him right (and not just the words), then the character comes alive. My only concern is Ron Howard--I find his movies a bit bland.

Well said...This old man is going to see it with his 9 year old son , who is super excited. I look at this way, Ford was the Solo of my generation, this is my son's Solo. Nothing wrong with that. Just a great night bonding with my son.

It’s funny how people are like ‘what do we need this for’, ‘only the OT is good’, ‘the movie isn’t needed’, ‘let’s get a Ford head on a his thing’... blah blah... it seems like people are forgetting that not everyone are over 40 living off memberberries. I am, and I only collect OT, but there are in fact younger people out there if you don’t know, and for them the 80s are in a galaxy far faaaaar away and they don’t give a **** about our nostalgia. They want their own and they’re getting it. Great! Yes, the OT figures sell better, because people over 40 can afford it - most young people can’t. That doesn’t mean that the franchise isn’t appreciated - and all box office numbers show that. ...so might as well accept that the world is going ahead leaving the 80s behind, like it or not.

Wait, let me get my violin.

I'm growing to recognize your sig with this constant preach -- as grating as the subject your cranky about. Brother, let people share their opinions whether you personally like it or not.

We're all dying out, let us relish what we like one last time.

Wait, let me get my violin.

I'm growing to recognize your sig with this constant preach -- as grating as the subject your cranky about. Brother, let people share their opinions whether you personally like it or not.

We're all dying out, let us relish what we like one last time.

You mean like what I’m doing?

Great, then we agree.

Of course we do. You're Mad Max fan, so I could never be mad at you. I was just stating why 'olden people' might continually say they only need their own toys, not new ones... besides the fact these new toys are getting to be near $300 a pop. People will justify. It's not taking anything away from the new crowd.

This was such a surprise announcement that they’re not on Sideshow’s or BBTS yet!

Of course we do. You're Mad Max fan, so I could never be mad at you. I was just stating why 'olden people' might continually say they only need their own toys, not new ones... besides the fact these new toys are getting to be near $300 a pop. People will justify. It's not taking anything away from the new crowd.

[emoji6] It wasn’t really aimed at you specifically... And you’re right, we need reasons to limit our addictions.

Well said...This old man is going to see it with his 9 year old son , who is super excited. I look at this way, Ford was the Solo of my generation, this is my son's Solo. Nothing wrong with that. Just a great night bonding with my son.

Well said too! Nice that you can share this with your son!

Why do people want slave Leia so much? I never quite understood it.

If its why I think, they have Phicens out there that are a lot better for that.

The aci clothing set was kind of generic though, plus the knockoff head seemed like a repurposed ANH leia head, i think hot toys could make those way better. Otherwise i agree the phicen/TBLeague bodies would look better.

Back