Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I just did that yesterday - helps a lot.

Just pop off the shoes, slide off the gaiters, slide off the kneepads (velcro too,) remove croctch armor (2 X tiny velcro) pull off pants, remove padding, restore everything in reverse. pretty easy, except tuckling the shirt into pants is a bit of a pain.

I’ll try that out soon! Haha I got too excited so I already posed them, but next time I switch them up I’ll remove the padding. These guys are a lot of fun!

Took this a few weeks ago after one of our feeble ‘snowstorms’ here....

EC02BC01-600E-4DE8-A7D3-A1A88758C4D7.jpeg

Awesome pic!

Quick question - when I remove the padding on the legs, do I take the the black padding off of the shins too? Or just the white diaper suit?

Anyone got any ideas or tips on how I could to weather the skinsuit underneath?

Awesome pic!

Quick question - when I remove the padding on the legs, do I take the the black padding off of the shins too? Or just the white diaper suit?

Just the diaper suit.

View attachment 399464

Love it. :clap

I'd always be worried what the neighbors would think. I took a Tauntaun outside when I was in Reston once in the snow, but couldn't get it to securely stand and then some people walked by and that was the end of it.:lol

Looks great!
Mnaged to finally grab one of these guys. Received 3 months of backdated flight pay and treated myself to the Sandtrooper and Snowtrooper. Really hope Hot Toys unveils a Scout trooper soon to finish these guys off.

Cvf9Dcs.jpg

Looks great!
Mnaged to finally grab one of these guys. Received 3 months of backdated flight pay and treated myself to the Sandtrooper and Snowtrooper. Really hope Hot Toys unveils a Scout trooper soon to finish these guys off.

Cvf9Dcs.jpg

poor SS Tie Pilot does not get any love

I have question. Does anyone know where to get similar tubing like the e-web? Building a hoth diorama, but i need ripple tubing.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn E6853 met Tapatalk

I have question. Does anyone know where to get similar tubing like the e-web? Building a hoth diorama, but i need ripple tubing.

You could try wire loom. Not sure how small in diameter they make.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Considering selling my Deluxe from the two pack, since I think I only really need one.. - anyone know if it's cheaper to part these out or sell the whole fig with accessories?

You could try wire loom. Not sure how small in diameter they make.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Thanks. I did buy the standard, but it was too rough and too big. Looked all over the Internet but i can't find a rubber variant.

Considering selling my Deluxe from the two pack, since I think I only really need one.. - anyone know if it's cheaper to part these out or sell the whole fig with accessories?

Might be better to sell the whole figure. The helmets go for a lot, as people want to upgrade their Sideshow figures, but a lot of the other parts might be a bit tough to move.

I had the 2 pack and sold one as a standard trooper last year some time. Got a good price for the single even though he was not boxed etc. Many people just want a couple of these in a group so a box is not always so important. I kept the rocket launcher etc though :)

^^ This is another good option, sell regular trooper and either keep the deluxe parts (I kept the exclusive rifle) or sell those off individually. But I still wouldn’t recommend breaking down the entire figure (boots, hands, all that). Seems like too much work.

^^ This is another good option, sell regular trooper and either keep the deluxe parts (I kept the exclusive rifle) or sell those off individually. But I still wouldn’t recommend breaking down the entire figure (boots, hands, all that). Seems like too much work.

Yep totally agree. I've seen guys split figures up and the good bits go quickly, but the rest stay there forever. Or you're stuck with them and have less money.

Sounds good, thanks guys!

I'm still a bit undecided since they look awesome, but I'm trying to decide if I really need two of them or not haha. Looking for a new shelving system (60" of space now yay), so maybe once I get that it'll make me feel better about having a duplicate lol

I have 5 of these snow troopers 3 of which are hot toys and the other two are sideshow. I did manage to get two hot toys snowtrooper sculpts to up grade my ss last year when they could be had.

Back