Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such a great figure.
Had a chance to pick up an E-web last year for $180 and then another time at $160. No where near those prices lately. If I did I’m sure I woulda picked up at least a 2nd snowtrooper. Now with ESB Vader coming out soon I’ll be keeping an eye out once again :)

I got my E-Web Cannon for $120 shipped; it was going for about $140 on eBay during one of those coupon times. Couldn't pass that deal up!

I notice nobody wants to crinkle the face shields on these. The material looks like it would be thin enough to crease.

Yeah, I would be careful - I bought a loose head and they have a hard plastic "nose" under the hood that can slightly damage the pleather cowl by kind of cracking the pleather. It's subtle and probably passes for "battle damage" but worth thinking about. I have three and I don't crinkle the cowls.

Such a great figure.
Had a chance to pick up an E-web last year for $180 and then another time at $160. No where near those prices lately. If I did I’m sure I woulda picked up at least a 2nd snowtrooper. Now with ESB Vader coming out soon I’ll be keeping an eye out once again :)

Yeah, I got the e-web for about that $120 level dukefett mentioned and it's nice, but I wouldn't pay much over $150 for it. It "feels" like it's worth around $120-150 to me. I always avoided the e-web because it's such a scene specific display, but - I now have a scene-specific snowie display.:lol

Yeah, I got the e-web for about that $120 level dukefett mentioned and it's nice, but I wouldn't pay much over $150 for it. It "feels" like it's worth around $120-150 to me. I always avoided the e-web because it's such a scene specific display, but - I now have a scene-specific snowie display.:lol

As in, the only Snowtrooper scene pretty much? :lol

It does force you to have two troopers. But with Vader or the commander it looks pretty sweet. Now I need an echo base diorama.

As in, the only Snowtrooper scene pretty much? :lol

It does force you to have two troopers. But with Vader or the commander it looks pretty sweet. Now I need an echo base diorama.

:lol

Well, I always envisioned the Kenner figure card pose for one or the "flanking Vader" for two but alas, I got the e-web and fell into the very trap I sought to avoid: I now have three Snowies (and if I can find another chest armor piece and pair of boots loose, I'll have four.)

I got my E-Web Cannon for $120 shipped; it was going for about $140 on eBay during one of those coupon times. Couldn't pass that deal up!

I was holding out for that $130-$140 range. Maybe I’ll finally get one with one of those nice coupon codes by the end of the year...

AND another 2 snowtroopers :lol

Edit: Just did a quick search and they’re going for $250+ on evilBay. I think I can wait.

Thank you friend! I just got him today and he looks amazing!! Probably my favorite trooper in my collection currently. Might have to get the deluxe version to go with him.

I was holding out for that $130-$140 range. Maybe I’ll finally get one with one of those nice coupon codes by the end of the year...

AND another 2 snowtroopers :lol

Edit: Just did a quick search and they’re going for $250+ on evilBay. I think I can wait.

Yeah, set up an ebay alert for when they come up for sale and jump on them.

My Snowtrooper finally arrived. It's definitely an amazing looking figure and I'm glad to add it to the collection, even if a little late. :wink1:

Congrats! I just picked up a second after getting the e-web and commander. Outside the boots they’re one of Hot Toys best. Bring on the Scout!

I have the long range Bazooka cannon if anyone is interested. Might give your Snowy some extra fire power.

Is there anyone willing to sell one of the HT snowtrooper heads?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Just set up my Snowtroopers and E-WEB canon for the first time. They looks so much cooler than I was expecting!

7c07cc1b13663eeed0f6380b2d9d6b1d.jpg
312ecaf9ff665302ffda922522405c07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, very cool! I have my first Snowtrooper coming on Monday. I never used to be that interested in these guys for some reason, but the figure was looking so cool in reviews that I finally came around and decided to get one.

Nice setup WTC. The e-web really goes well. I'm glad I caved and grabbed one last year before they dried up. It really adds to the display.

Back