Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one figure I wish Hot Toys would do a second run of but I don't think that's gonna happen…

30d5a1d71522a95a76a9545f9f662a72.jpg

It’s a pretty awesome figure. I sold off my Sideshow snowie to fund another figure a couple of years ago so it’s nice to have one back in the collection.
I had originally pre-ordered him last year from........Premium Collectables (!) along with Jyn and K-2SO because I was sucked in by their prices. They never turned up and email responses stopped. I had used a third party service PC offered called ZipPay, where you make monthly payments. ZipPay were excellent in organising a refund on the 11 monthly payments I had made when I supplied them with my emails to PC. I lost the $5 per month account fees but I think I got out of it pretty well since I have read horror stories on a couple of FB group pages.
Anyhoo, learnt a valuable lesson that I just want to pass on to any new Australian collectors. Avoid Premium Collectables! Try Popcultcha first but there’s Zing, GoFigure, SciFi Toys etc.
May the Force be with you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow spectacular pics, Pizza.:clap

A great fig, but has never looked better than in your pics.

Still haven’t received mine that I ordered from popcultcha. Tracking hasn’t updated since the 14th when it said it made it through customs in LA. Tracking doesn’t even show an estimated delivery date.

Was hoping it’d make it here before Christmas

It might just be stuck in customs but I’ve noticed the USPS tracking was really bad on my last couple international items. They would give very little info (“heading to destination” updates with no actual location) or things wouldn’t seem to move for a week and then were suddenly out for delivery.

It might just be stuck in customs but I’ve noticed the USPS tracking was really bad on my last couple international items. They would give very little info (“heading to destination” updates with no actual location) or things wouldn’t seem to move for a week and then were suddenly out for delivery.

I’m hoping they just haven’t been updating it

Received today as Christmas present! Snowtrooper at Christmas: istant classic ! [emoji1][emoji1360][emoji319]❄️❄️
db745d37779d7513d179b11fbcc319c1.jpg

3a92298a5e3c22608abdcc43bd51de2e.jpg

d399d1fa173921404e4e3c790ed3fcae.jpg

dbcad0655331329314bc4b7be0289ae5.jpg

1c6dbe7767aba47f5555e0db27ca1567.jpg

Back