Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah I love these snow troopers. specially if you can get more then one. IMG_0272.jpg

I picked up another 2 pack of these from the PC sale @ $324 shipped which was an excellent price. Plus, Ima sucker for the troops which now grows the HT snow legion to 10.

That new HT Empire Vader will look awesome with all these doods in a hoth tunnel dio.

Yeah I grabbed one of these two packs , along with the Jumptrooper, at that PC sale as well. My Imperial army is slowly growing...

You missed the best sale prices on it at Popcultcha (I got it for 20% off a few days ago) but if you hurry you can still grab a set for 10% off, before the last day of the sale ends. There's only a couple of hours left, though, then it's back to regular prices.

Ordered a single battlefront snowtrooper from popcultcha while the sale was going on. Anyone have an idea for how long stuff from them takes to get to the states??

Ordered a single battlefront snowtrooper from popcultcha while the sale was going on. Anyone have an idea for how long stuff from them takes to get to the states??

Typically it takes less than a week to get through customs. BUT, they are usually really slow when they do the 12 days cause they are shipping so much product out. I would give them an extra week from order date to process before starting to contact them. Once it ships you will receive tracking and it flies through customs since the US has reciprocal trade tax/duty free with Oz.

Yeah, my order from last Thursday still hasn't even processed yet, and I'm a local, so expect a pretty sizable delay. Always like this during their major sales. Price we pay for paying less of a price. :p

During the popcultcha sale the standard ESB trooper “sold out” and I ended up ordering the deluxe while it was on sale. I just noticed that the ESB trooper is back in stock now that the sale is over. I really wanted the standard non-flying stand for my display way more than the one with the bendy rod

Got my two pack today (along with my Jumptrooper), love these guys. Part of me really fancies grabbing a third one, but I have to stop myself going too crazy with the troopers, as I'm in deep enough as it is. I do hope Hot Toys make a Snowtrooper Commander at some point, though (not yet convinced by the Sideshow version coming out).

Got my two pack today (along with my Jumptrooper), love these guys. Part of me really fancies grabbing a third one, but I have to stop myself going too crazy with the troopers, as I'm in deep enough as it is. I do hope Hot Toys make a Snowtrooper Commander at some point, though (not yet convinced by the Sideshow version coming out).

Me too! Snowtrooper Commander by Hot Toys would be great!

Well Hot Toys did have a prototype Snowtrooper Commander on display once upon a time, but sadly, much like the Rogue One Assault Tank Commander, he's yet to surface. Not sure what Hot Toys has against the commanders, but I hope we still see them released one day.

Well Hot Toys did have a prototype Snowtrooper Commander on display once upon a time, but sadly, much like the Rogue One Assault Tank Commander, he's yet to surface. Not sure what Hot Toys has against the commanders, but I hope we still see them released one day.

Sideshow do their own so HT backed off since they do not compete with each other.

It snowed last night for the first time in 13 years. Had to take a pic.
f9dc375cc87126b9eb4a3cf1c6043c74.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Back