Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These guys really are so much better than Squinty McKrinkle Face... Did anyone notice how much cheaper made the E-11 blasters are with these guys than say the one that came with Leia? Both stocks are kind of bent on mine and were hard to get the pin on the stock into the gun to keep them up. The magazine and scope fell off of one of mine as well. Right now I am using the bigger blaster and rocket launcher just because they look cool but not sure I will keep them that way, may want to go back to traditional ESB armament.

Has anyone had luck getting on the waitlist for the 2 pack? Should I even try?

Seems like they really underestimated demand for these.

My Snowtrooper 2-pack should be shipped next week from the EU distributor. And a good friend is giving me an extra Snowtrooper stand, to replace the unwanted flying one.

Want to buy a Hot Toys ESB 1/6 Snowtrooper helmet, just the helmet. Or have a customizer modify a Sideshow Snowtrooper helmet by replacing the cowl and repainting the eyes.

I too am looking for a hot toys snowtrooper helmet. I did get the bandai 1/6 helmet and I have to say it is not bad at all fot 10 dollars. Its more acurate than the sideshow helmet.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1503149406162.jpgView attachment 360672Here is what mine looks like know with the weahered bandai helmet.

Pretty cool! The Sideshow helmet is not that bad either, but the eyes need a touch being made a tad bigger, and with my mallet finger I wouldn't try it myself. And maybe a replacement cowl like some already did on theirs. I don't even mind the Sideshow hands, in fact I like the pointing version, wish HT had included something like that plus a second regular stand on the 2-pack, instead of the bazooka crap

Want to buy a Hot Toys ESB 1/6 Snowtrooper helmet, just the helmet. Or have a customizer modify a Sideshow Snowtrooper helmet by replacing the cowl and repainting the eyes.

I too am looking for a hot toys snowtrooper helmet. I did get the bandai 1/6 helmet and I have to say it is not bad at all fot 10 dollars. Its more acurate than the sideshow helmet.

I cast my HT one as soon as it arrived to use on my SSC (gauntlets as well.) There was a lot of clean up because I'm not good at it. I widened the helmet just a touch because it looked a bit more screen accurate. Hope someone casts the HT helmet on here and makes them available. I made a HT cowl template that I could post.

I actually like the modded SSC a bit more than the HT because the HT is too short and has that slight monkey-arms thing (and not sure why, but I've come to hate those inaccurately huge red buttons on the HT chest armor:lol.) I may try leg extenders on my HT one.

jk0nOxH.jpg

I cast my HT one as soon as it arrived to use on my SSC (gauntlets as well.) There was a lot of clean up because I'm not good at it. I widened the helmet just a touch because it looked a bit more screen accurate. Hope someone casts the HT helmet on here and makes them available. I made a HT cowl template that I could post.

I actually like the modded SSC a bit more than the HT because the HT is too short and has that slight monkey-arms thing (and not sure why, but I've come to hate those inaccurately huge red buttons on the HT chest armor:lol.) I may try leg extenders on my HT one.

jk0nOxH.jpg

Looks very cool. Would you offer the lids for sale? Not sure if anyone is recasting these helmets, just look at the lost opportunity for people to recast RO gloves for ANH Vader. I wouldn't want to sell my SSC Snowie, I like it, but I'd rather have a better helmet there. If by December I find no better helmet for the SSC Snowtrooper, off he is for sale.

For the collectors who added a HT Snowie helmet on a Sideshow body, how did you do it? Did you use the original neck peg and modify it? Something else?

Back