Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob was also a smoker. We all know what happens to teeth when smoking a lot. Can't hide that from the emperor.

I wasn't going to order one but I think i need one of these to pose next to my Probe Droid.

Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru were smokers as well.

OwenAndBeru.jpg

They had to light them on fire because after trying to shoot them for an hour and missing each time from close range, they just tied them up and lit them with a torch.

I always love the horrific image of charred bodies versus the knowledge that Stormie's never hit their mark......never made sense..

Nah, that's a myth.

Stormtroopers destroyed resistance on the Tantive IV, overran Echo Base with ease, and quietly infiltrated Cloud City.

Whenever they were totally incompetent, it was due to the protagonists having Plot Armour.

They had to light them on fire because after trying to shoot them for an hour and missing each time from close range, they just tied them up and lit them with a torch.

that's dark, man. Dark side I mean......

Nah, that's a myth.

Stormtroopers destroyed resistance on the Tantive IV, overran Echo Base with ease, and quietly infiltrated Cloud City.

Whenever they were totally incompetent, it was due to the protagonists having Plot Armour.

LOL, very very true

Good post JK! Exactly! I still have to laugh though when I see this picture.
b9404899e103dc79e6637629e80c7d02.jpg

Unfortunately the "inept Stormtroopers" joke has proliferated so much that it has infiltrated Star Wars canon. Irritates me to no end

Back