Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting! Been wondering when pictures of this would be posted.

Looks great, 2 of these and one Commander will be mine!

It looks really good. Thanks for all the photos reuters! I hope he comes with two blasters, like the E-11 and maybe T-21B or something. Looking forward to this one.

Did you happen to get any pictures of the 1/6 Darth Vader on display?

He's holding the wrong blaster version though. That's ANH version and not an ESB version, I hope they fix that before release.

image.jpg

Should be this version.

image.jpg

But this figure is from right before ANH so makes sense they would be similar to the ANH blasters.

Are there snowies in Rogue One? Is that what you mean?

There's been consistent rumors of Hoth-related stuff in Rogue One - the Snowspeeder was rumored and the timing of the HT Snowie maybe hints that it could be linked to RO.

He's holding the wrong blaster version though. That's ANH version and not an ESB version, I hope they fix that before release.

View attachment 293039

Should be this version.

View attachment 293043

They added a MGC based E-11 for the upcoming ROTJ Stormtrooper, but not sure if they'll make a ESB E-11 for the Snowtrooper. Simply get an E-11 blaster from HT or SSC, remove the Hengstler and the cylinders and is close enough. If wanting to go more accurate then you need to source up small greeblies and the scope rail.

Hot toys is busy pushing out figures from newer films whose sales will suck if they wait another 6 months to release. Snowtroopers will sell well whenever they happen.

I kind of figured that, Rogue One takes priority because it's out in 2 months. I just hoped they would throw the snowie in with the RO releases to appease the OT crowd.

Sorry for the annoying bump but where the hell are these?! :(

Hopefully they drop really fast like the ANH stormies when they do eventually go up.

Last edited:
Back