Hot toys Snowspeeder Pilot Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My main issue with this is the one I'm having with all the new Leias, namely I'm not sure I want a batch of identical sculpts on display.

So that leaves me with the Endor Luke and this one -- the helmet will help a bit, but that mouth will still be full on display, so that might knock out the standard Jedi sculpt and the Bespin figure for me. It's just not strong enough of a sculpt for me to have that many versions of it.

Shown on Facebook. The suit wasn't as "poofy" as the SS would lead you to believe. [emoji848] FB_IMG_1595280792116.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

i ight grab a few parts to add to my sideshow snow speeder luke. i`m not wasting more money on the same figure even if it has it`s few pluses have to cut back and get figures that sideshow has not done already. this will be good for the fellow collectors that didn't get the ss version years ago as it sold out really quick. if i didn`t get him a few years ago on a holiday sale through popcultcha i would probably be all over this version.

Yeah, except the jacket looks really tight on that figure currently. They still need to loosen it up. Their proto jacket just got made too small.
Indeed. But...
Should be easy enough to find with all of the fat suits people have removed from other HT figures.
Honestly I'm sure it'll all get fixed before release. I'm not too worried about it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

My main issue with this is the one I'm having with all the new Leias, namely I'm not sure I want a batch of identical sculpts on display.

So that leaves me with the Endor Luke and this one -- the helmet will help a bit, but that mouth will still be full on display, so that might knock out the standard Jedi sculpt and the Bespin figure for me. It's just not strong enough of a sculpt for me to have that many versions of it.

Not to condone serial sculpt reuse but I would at least argue that it works better with Leia than with Luke. Hamill's appearance always seemed to be changing.

No, I'm not too bothered either. But more because I don't see this ready for PO any time soon.

Wicket wasn?t a great prototype but he went up not too long after the con. They need a luke in the pipeline so maybe this goes up by the fall. Then they can reuse the parts for x wing luke and basically get us to buy the same figure twice.

Wicket wasn?t a great prototype but he went up not too long after the con. They need a luke in the pipeline so maybe this goes up by the fall. Then they can reuse the parts for x wing luke and basically get us to buy the same figure twice.

They showed Bespin Luke and Padme and Jango and Beehive last year too and none of them went up. Odds are against this.

Back