Hot toys Snowspeeder Pilot Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor Finn spent 3 movies screaming reyyyyyyyyyyyy and got nowhere with her.

Such a waste of a character, brilliant imagery and backstory. I remember being so excited to see where it went. Anyway, water under the bridge now. Let's not turn it into one of *those* threads.

What have we got from Hoth so far?

• Snowtrooper
  • Hoth Leia
  • Snowspeeder Luke (teased in a cruel fashion)

Any guesses on what's next from the remote ice world?

*EDIT: How far apart were those first 2 releases?

I have that bloody helmet Finn, it really looks great.[...]

If I had warmed to the ST, I would have bought that, Jakku Rey (especially if they'd released her with the old rebel helmet, which they really should have) and either BB8 or even ST Chewbacca. Would have made a great, small, modern SW display.

If I had warmed to the ST, I would have bought that, Jakku Rey (especially if they'd released her with the old rebel helmet, which they really should have) and either BB8 or even ST Chewbacca. Would have made a great, small, modern SW display.

You could also start on a great, large modern SW display... nearly all for well under US$200 each (remember prices below are Aust dollars, so $199 is under $140 in US dollars.):lol

Honestly, you wonder why HT is cool on the idea of SW? Surely they peruse online retailers and see the dozens of SW (I mean ST) pegwarmers they produced sitting there from 3-5 years ago. If you can't comprehend the difference between OT and ST, then you'd just look at iall those pegwarmers and say "eh, SW doesn't sell all that well generally."

This below is what's in stock at PC a few hours ago, and this is only focused on a "First Order" search - ie doesn't include stuff like regular Finn, Phasma, black BB8, TFA Chewy, TLJ Leia, TLJ Luke, TLJ Luke Deluxe that are ALSO in stock (there are also more ST troopers like TROS red trooper and TROS jet trooper but they are newer so can't be judged as Pegwarmers.... yet... my guess is they will join the 2015 troopers as unsold years later.)

02h2Y2S.png

Original Kylo and that Jakkutrooper are the only two figures I bought from the entire ST. TWO.

I feel like I have 200 OT... or could easily.

If one wants a nice tight display of a single trooper from each era then you can?t go wrong with Cody, ANH trooper and Jakku trooper.

The best 3 to represent each trilogy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If one wants a nice tight display of a single trooper from each era then you can?t go wrong with Cody, ANH trooper and Jakku trooper.

The best 3 to represent each trilogy.

I think the flametrooper is by far the best trooper design from the ST myself.

All I want is Pilot Poe to have the new Big 3. Is that too much to ask ?

Maybe with Snowspeeder Luke the chances increase by 0,005% if they use the same material type for the flight suit. Same applies for X-Wing Luke.

The riffles on Poe's sleeves do actually look reminiscent of Snowspeeder Luke.

Poe's flight suit appears to be redder. With some luck Hot Toys is going with large material orders for both colours to minimise custom material run costs at the supplier ?

de1k0kbudrd11.jpg

820bb5aa387ee9e0d3c24c58fe40b337.jpg

IMG_0187.JPG

The Flametrooper is a great figure. Even though I’m not a fan of the ST I’m still tempted to re-add that to the collection. It’s by far the best ST Trooper design.

Weird that Popcultcha have always had the First Order TIE Pilot at full RRP after all these years unlike most of their ST range. It is the only one I would consider if it was discounted.

I think the flametrooper is by far the best trooper design from the ST myself.

The Flametrooper is a great figure. Even though I?m not a fan of the ST I?m still tempted to re-add that to the collection. It?s by far the best ST Trooper design.

Yeah Jakku and Flame are my 2 favorite.

Jakku for regular trooper.

Flame for specialized trooper.

Maybe with Snowspeeder Luke the chances increase by 0,005% if they use the same material type for the flight suit. Same applies for X-Wing Luke.

Poe's flight suit appears to be redder. With some luck Hot Toys is going with large material orders for both colours to minimise custom material run costs at the supplier ?

While I would also definitely pick up a pilot Poe, the Resistance flight suit is a red ochre color versus the orange of the Rebel flight suits.

I have put together both uniforms to wear and the colors are very different.

But I would expect Hot Toys to use the same material anyway in the very slim chance they make a Poe.

View attachment 491993

View attachment 491996

View attachment 491995

No it?s most definitely not too much to ask for.

You could also start on a great, large modern SW display... nearly all for well under US$200 each (remember prices below are Aust dollars, so $199 is under $140 in US dollars.):lol

Honestly, you wonder why HT is cool on the idea of SW? Surely they peruse online retailers and see the dozens of SW (I mean ST) pegwarmers they produced sitting there from 3-5 years ago. If you can't comprehend the difference between OT and ST, then you'd just look at iall those pegwarmers and say "eh, SW doesn't sell all that well generally."

This below is what's in stock at PC a few hours ago, and this is only focused on a "First Order" search - ie doesn't include stuff like regular Finn, Phasma, black BB8, TFA Chewy, TLJ Leia, TLJ Luke, TLJ Luke Deluxe that are ALSO in stock (there are also more ST troopers like TROS red trooper and TROS jet trooper but they are newer so can't be judged as Pegwarmers.... yet... my guess is they will join the 2015 troopers as unsold years later.)

02h2Y2S.png

:lol

But the ST is loved by so many fans..... :dunno

Maybe just the Aussies don't get cinematic perfection... :wink1:

In a few years they'll suddenly disappear and the rumors will begin as to how they were buried somewhere in the Outback. And then we'll have a new documentary in 30 years from the kids today that just LOVED the ST on a hunt to find the fabled buried treasures...:rotfl

You could also start on a great, large modern SW display... [...]

Errr....no thanks. :lol

It's weird. Howard is said to be a Star Wars fan; and he's been spotted and photographed at a con (by a Freak no less) getting his DX07 autographed.

You would think he knows the difference, so the mystery deepens.

Back