1/6 Hot Toys Sith Trooper – Early Release Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New pics up on Hot Toys Facebook...

So did this officially drop...?

View attachment 470231

b44b38bed005952cd52b45f20844b683.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Interesting, for regular edition carries the same code and shipped to people without SDCC exclusive sticker.

How do you folks feel about this figure now? I think it looks way better than the new Stormtroopers.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well this was the Emperor's new "Final Order" so they probably wanted to make it stand out more from the standard Empire fleet.

I agree though, after seeing how little they're used in the movie (I don't think they even got a closeup), I'm not sure why HT even bothered with them. Other than I guess because they were featured on an early poster. Even the new Snowtroopers got shown off better in these movies.

Spoiler Spoiler:

This is a totally different trooper design. Not just the color is different. I am happy they made this choice instead of going with troopers that looked like the 1970s troopers that no one would need since they already got those.

Sith jet troopers interestingly have the same design with regular troopers. They should have been different too (I must admit same design saved me a figure).

I take it this guy won't sell out anytime soon, judging by the lack of interests. Tempted to wait for sale or something.

I take it this guy won't sell out anytime soon, judging by the lack of interests. Tempted to wait for sale or something.

Nothing hot toys makes these days sell out soon but the patrol trooper sold out before I could get one. Hot Toys doesn't make these I large numbers anymore I think.

Nothing hot toys makes these days sell out soon but the patrol trooper sold out before I could get one. Hot Toys doesn't make these I large numbers anymore I think.

I held off on Praetorian Guards and I regret that. Don't wanna make the same mistake with this guy, just don't have the space for much more right now.

Hows the articulation with this? From pics looks just as bad as the first order stormtrooper which I bought and was a huge disappointment for me.
Thanks.

Yep. If you were disappointed with the FO stormtrooper, stay clear from this Sith Trooper. Basically the same range of movement.

Back