1/6 Hot Toys Sith Trooper – Early Release Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. If you were disappointed with the FO stormtrooper, stay clear from this Sith Trooper. Basically the same range of movement.

I just need this to be able to hold his gun in the iconic two handed way. No need to pose this in unflattering poses that require extra articulation.l

Articulation is not as good as the Imperial Stormtroopers but it's way better than the usual First Order Stormtroopers. Kind of like the Executioner trooper. No problems posing with two hand on gun pose.

I held off on Praetorian Guards and I regret that. Don't wanna make the same mistake with this guy, just don't have the space for much more right now.

Yeah who knew praetorians were going to be hard to get later on... same with shore trooper. I always hate when you do order early and some things go for a mass discount later. I have a feeling stock is ample on the sith trooper given how heavy the marketing launch was for them.

Checking in to see if more people have gotten this figure and what the in-hand opinions are on it - ?

I’m curious about this one as well. I’ve been contemplating order 1-2 of them to pair with Kylo Ren. From what I’ve seen/read in reviews most people like the more angular design of the armor compared to the First Order Troopers. It also seems that it’s easier to pose than those figures but still has the annoying rubber suit underneath, covering some of the joints. My main concern is that the material would deteriorate over time, especially with extra handling and posing.

I'm just waiting to see if this goes the way of the FO troopers. Might be able to get them cheaper later on.

Checking in to see if more people have gotten this figure and what the in-hand opinions are on it - ?

Had one but sold it.

It's a visually interesting armor design with a great red color. The range of motion is not quite as restricted as the FO Stormtroopers. It definitely feels like a nice figure in hand.

Ultimately as a figure it's certainly fine and admittedly it pops on the shelf. I just couldn't justify having a piece from a movie I did not like where they really didn't do anything or make any impact. It's also hard to have just one of most troopers and I was no longer willing to buy multiples.

Gotta draw the line somewhere.

I?m curious about this one as well. I?ve been contemplating order 1-2 of them to pair with Kylo Ren. From what I?ve seen/read in reviews most people like the more angular design of the armor compared to the First Order Troopers. It also seems that it?s easier to pose than those figures but still has the annoying rubber suit underneath, covering some of the joints. My main concern is that the material would deteriorate over time, especially with extra handling and posing.

Always a risk with pleather. Posing this with Kylo Ren and a Sith Jet Trooper.

I prefer regular Jet trooper. More screen time, and one red trooper will be more striking.

I prefer regular Jet trooper. More screen time, and one red trooper will be more striking.

The problem for me with the jet trooper is the front center part of the helmet - cannot stand the "mandibles" which is unfortunate because otherwise the helmet is a nice looking design.

I got mine. I just couldn't get the hand to grip the rifle. I will be adding the jet trooper eventually. The white one first.

KG have this around retail and the ugly Jump Troopers even cheaper[emoji6]
947ed12ca2526642bca68506f002f327.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

KG have this around retail and the ugly Jump Troopers even cheaper[emoji6]
947ed12ca2526642bca68506f002f327.jpg

You are not proving the point of the trolls who said this figure would be on clearance for years after release . Don't know if that was your intent.

You are not proving the point of the trolls who said this figure would be on clearance for years after release . Don't know if that was your intent.
No, I doubt they've made as many as the original FO Troopers which are still sat around. Maybe if the film had given them some worthwhile moment they'd be more inviting. The Praetorian Guards are harder to come by figures in the secondary market.

Had I bought any ST figures (besides Rey & BB8 set) I?d have picked this up. It is a badass trooper imo and the best looking trooper from the entire ST imo.

Back