1/6 Hot Toys Sith Trooper – Early Release Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup same here. I think for me it'll just depend on what other figures they end up making from the movie, since right now I don't see myself wanting more than a Rey and Poe. I certainly don't need another Kylo, so maybe I'll get this instead as my one First Order figure.

I’ll probably end up getting this trooper. But I’m going to wait until there is a deluxe version with the knife thingy and other accessories.

Interesting to see quite a lot of agreement in here about the ST and Rogue One. You all know where I stand.

With Dooku out it must be time for another OT or PT preview. Come on HT show us some OT love at SDCC ! I'd even settle for Baze ! [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting to see quite a lot of agreement in here about the ST and Rogue One. You all know where I stand.

With Dooku out it must be time for another OT or PT preview. Come on HT show us some OT love at SDCC ! I'd even settle for Baze ! [emoji2]

Hey! [emoji2320] I only agree with the R1 part ! ...surprise! [emoji6]

Bring the OT/PT love. More prequel Jedi or OT lando please although I’m betting Rex is coming soon

Bring the OT/PT love. More prequel Jedi or OT lando please although I’m betting Rex is coming soon

Bring on the Star Wars love in general IMO. Tired of seeing reveals for any figure PT/OT/ST/spin-offs that never get released, meanwhile they're making a 56th neon iron man and starlord variant >>

I’m waiting at home. I don’t want to support this trilogy and am voting with my wallet. Plus I don’t have to pay for parking or overpriced food and I am 100 percent sure I am going to be disappointed

I am going to wait it out.

I truely wish I could unsee TLJ. I came out of TFA with more question than answers feeling that nothing made any sense, but was intrigued as to what would come next.

What I got was a pile of ****.

I am genuinely scared they will ruin even more of the grandeur of the Saga.

So I will let the dust settle and see reviews from those I trust the most. Those in question hated TLJ too, but will still end up in the cinema out of morbid curiosity.

I am going to wait it out.

I truely wish I could unsee TLJ. I came out of TFA with more question than answers feeling that nothing made any sense, but was intrigued as to what would come next.

What I got was a pile of ****.

I am genuinely scared they will ruin even more of the grandeur of the Saga.

So I will let the dust settle and see reviews from those I trust the most. Those in question hated TLJ too, but will still end up in the cinema out of morbid curiosity.

Abrams will undo TLJ as much as he can. Luke will return, Kylo reassemble his mask, Palpatine ... and time travel.

... and time travel.

With Rebels introducing a Jedi Time Machine into canon, it's looking very likely there will be some sort of time travel in an attempt to retcon everything just like JJ did to Star Trek. I expect nothing less than a total trainwreck from him and the writer of the disastrous BvS.

It's not looking ''very likely'' at all, that comes from people getting hysterical over something RedLetterMedia used for comic purposes in one of their videos today. There's no point getting pissed off about something that hasn't even happened :slap

Abrams will undo TLJ as much as he can. Luke will return, Kylo reassemble his mask, Palpatine ... and time travel.

...I will get pissed if he does that. And believe it or not I’m not the only one who appreciate what TLJ did to the saga. So either way we’ll have a pissed-camp... :)

It's not looking ''very likely'' at all, that comes from people getting hysterical over something RedLetterMedia used for comic purposes in one of their videos today. There's no point getting pissed off about something that hasn't even happened :slap

Funny thing is, it suppose to be just a comedic discussion, but sounds like something that can actually happen with all that mess ST is right now.

...I will get pissed if he does that. And believe it or not I’m not the only one who appreciate what TLJ did to the saga. So either way we’ll have a pissed-camp... :)

So I’m guessing you’ve watched at least one of the YouTube videos showing all that was disliked about the TLJ and what a lot of us agree with on here as far as it being a terrible movie for the sequel trilogy.

Other than simply defending your decision that you liked it, what was it about the movie that made it such an amazing film ? So much so that you do not see all the things which a lot of others see as total trash and not in line with SW in general or with what JJ started in Ep 7 ?

As a Star Wars fan it’s intriguing to me.

Don’t worry people. No big debate here from my side. But I would like to hear what Slikkerias finds so great about TLJ to consider it an amazing movie as the second in this trilogy.

Maybe keep it to the specific top 3 things you think make it an amazing film in this trilogy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I’m guessing you’ve watched at least one of the YouTube videos showing all that was disliked about the TLJ and what a lot of us agree with on here as far as it being a terrible movie for the sequel trilogy.

Other than simply defending your decision that you liked it, what was it about the movie that made it such an amazing film ? So much so that you do not see all the things which a lot of others see as total trash and not in line with SW in general or with what JJ started in Ep 7 ?

As a Star Wars fan it’s intriguing to me.

Don’t worry people. No big debate here from my side. But I would like to hear what Slikkerias finds so great about TLJ to consider it an amazing movie as the second in this trilogy.

Maybe keep it to the specific top 3 things you think make it an amazing film in this trilogy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1: I absolutely love the conflict going on in Kylo. He’s the deepest character SW ever had.
2: The tension between Rey and Kylo is thrilling
3: I like Luke’s journey and that he’s a much deeper character than he used to be. Also there was no other way after ESB and TFA

...there, you got 3 points as you asked for. And those three points alone are enough for me to appreciate the movie.

And I have to give you a fourth just to be nice to you. I very much like that TLJ emphasizes that the force belongs to everyone again. That you don’t have to be of a specific family to be blessed with the force. Rey is no one! Everyone can potentially be a hero and make a difference! It makes the force relatable.
...not to mention that the acting was better than in any other SW movie which deepened the characters a whole lot.

PS: if you think it’s so strange that I like it, and that I might be the only person on planet Earth who does, you should probably get out of this forum that has more or less eradicated the people who enjoy (some of) the new movies (besides R1). It’s absolutely impossible to say anything positive about this movie without being torn open by the naysayers. Out in the real world there’s loads of people who enjoyed this movie - but I don’t need to tell you that.
You continuously say that you find it interesting that there’s more and more agreement in the forum that TLJ sucked. The funny thing though is that it isn’t people changing their mind it’s just the same 10 people commenting and pleasing each other. Most users who liked the movie had stopped commenting unless it’s in older TLJ figure specific threads where the angry crowd has left.

And if you like YouTube so much you should see this and many many more. Just chose two for the sake of it: (but I guess you already watched these since you expect me to watch a bunch of men pissed that RJ ruined their childhood ;-)
https://youtu.be/PXCLJp541Pw
https://youtu.be/wpu1TfjNrhk

Back