Hot Toys SDCC 2012 Ex Captain America Rescue Version Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – SDCC 2012 Ex - Captain America TFA: Captain America Rescue Version

Hey Robbie, the helmet goes down a lot further on this than the Platoon figs so you might not need a mod. I actually pulled it back a bit for those pics to show the face. :slap:lol

Cool. :hi5:

Re: Hot Toys – SDCC 2012 Ex - Captain America TFA: Captain America Rescue Version

..surprise surprise..
IMG_0611.jpg

yep, same as ghost rider's jacket set up. HT is keeping kitbashers at bay as of late. :lol

My wife missed the Fedex delivery today:gah:

I'll pick it up from their office tomorrow at lunch:gah:

Finally got my shipping notice as well, looks like I'll get it next Tuesday, day after my bday. :( Oh well, I can't wait, no big deal.

Here are a couple of pics I took with my good camera

ZWhZzh.jpg

rWYMjh.jpg

Dxc75.jpg

getting mine in two days, then boom youtube review :D

..surprise surprise..
IMG_0611.jpg
Yeah, this and the "golden age" Captain America should have been a two in one figure. Would have made a lot more sense that way, and was probably the original plan, but at some point Hot Toys' bean counters must have figured out they could make more by piecing them out.

Yeah, this and the "golden age" Captain America should have been a two in one figure.

:exactly:Remember the leaked photo a while back? Looks like that was the plan...

CaptainAmericaClassic.jpg

yeah, but i think they were looking out for those complaints they would get bombarded with if they went in that 2-in-1 set up. specially those who cant or too scared to swap out the outfits. amateur futzers and all. :lol

Looks great in these recent pics. Still not sure I want to hand over $220+shipping for this. Decisions decisions

i believe if you get an extra golden age headsculpt, top shirt and his red boots, a spare TT body and some extra hands you can have both versions already. golden age and the rescue version. :]

i believe if you get an extra golden age headsculpt, top shirt and his red boots, a spare TT body and some extra hands you can have both versions already. golden age and the rescue version. :]

Just go to Toysrus and get a Captain Action Captain America outfit set and you'll have just about everything.

Just checked the tracking on mine. Looks like I'm getting it a day early. Expected to receive it tomorrow, I think it's already been dropped off at my parents place since its 6pm here right now.

I gotta sneak it through my wife, she's been pissed with all of the Hot Toys stacking up and taking up space

Back