Hot Toys Scout Trooper?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaymas

Super Freak
Reaction score
I sat undecided forever on the SS Scout Trooper, and they are gone; now I am wondering how likely a Hot Toys Scout Trooper will be?

I would guess likely. I am taking my chances and waiting for a HT version and speeder bike.

Have the SS but HT has a chance to improve on it so will get more if they release one.

Since SS has gone through them, yea HT will make em.

I like the SS one but would replace him with a HT only if he is clean and doesn't have muddy boots.....

Since SS has gone through them, yea HT will make em.

I like the SS one but would replace him with a HT only if he is clean and doesn't have muddy boots.....

I don't mind a clean one or a weathered one, as long as it is uniformed and looked good. I didn't get the SSC one because the pouches were cleaner than the rest of the figure.

I've been tempted numerous times to get the SS version but the helmet is what held me back. If HT nails it, I'll probably have to get.

They will make the scout for sure but not the speeder. That will be a sideshow re-release. But it comes without the handle bars...

HT is working their way through the OT, with the way they love troopers, this will 100% get made. In fact, I purposely passed on the Sideshow one just to wait for a HT version.

I just got the SS Scout with a big discount. Will need to see if HT does one, and how much better it is for me to sell mine.

Would be really nice if SS did another run of the Speeder Bike. Have no idea why they don't do more re-runs of the vehicles and small diorama pieces they have done in the past. Would be easy money riding off a new HT release or whatever....

The Sideshow version is one of the first Star Wars figures I bought. I'll probably keep it but will add a Hot Toys version when it's made. I was never overly happy with the Sideshow figure. It's okay but seems like it could be a lot better. I wonder if Hot Toys will actually tackle the Speeder Bike or not. They don't seem keen on doing a lot of vehicles but I think the Scout and Bike go hand in hand.

Apparently Hot Toys haven't had such good sales experience with vehicles. (Plenty of Batman tumblers etc not sold in Hong Kong). Which is a real pity for Star Wars vehicles.

I'm sure they've got enough to do with the figures at the moment. Still they could cover vehicles with a separate team who has no need to be skilled in face/head sculpts.

Back